Chapter 19

No proof reading

After the dinner, Shehnaaz entered their only to find Sidharth already sitting on the couch.

Ignoring him she directly moved toward the cupboard and took out some night clothes for herself, she could feel his constant gaze on her but she choose to ignore that.

He suddenly stood up from the couch and that's when she looked at him, he made an eye contact with her and locked the door.

"itni der kya kar rhi thi wafa par" Sidharth asked her, his tone was low but there was a sense of dominance in that.

"kuch puch rha hu m tumse.... Jawaab dogi" he again asked her when she didn't replied.

"tum m abhi bhi itna attitude kyu h... Hnn.... Hosh nhi tumhe zara bhi.... Aree ek baar ye to soch leti ki kisiko fikr ho rhi hogi tumhari" she was still going toward the washroom but his words stopped her and she turned towards him.

"fikr" she smiled mockingly at him.

"kisko fikr h meri" she asked walking toward him, the clothes which were in her hand she threw them on the bed aggressively.

"kisko fikr h matlab sabko fikr h.." he said looking at her, her words were calm but her eyes were spitting fire.

"ohh... Acha.... Sabko h... Ammi ka m samjh gyi... Pr Baaki kisko aapko ya aapke pyaare baba sahab ko hnn" her voice was going higher with each word.

"shehnaaz.." he whispered not knowing what else to say.

"kya shehnaaz hnn kya Shehnaaz..... Sabko farak padta h na mere kahi Jaane se..... Aapko farak padta h... Agar itna hi farak padta h to aapka haath kaise uth ta h mujhpe hnn.... Agar itna hi mujhe kuch hone ka khauf h to jb khud mere Saath badsalookhi krte ho tb kya hota h..... Tb nhi ehsaas hota ki mujhe kuch ho na jaaye..... Ya jb mujhe idhar udhar ghaseet rahe the tb kaha thi ye fikar... Jb mera muh dabaya tha tb kaha thi ye fikr hnn..... Tb kaha thi ye Saari fikr.... Jb to aapko hosh nhi aaya.. Ab achanak se itni fikr kyu "Shehnaaz screamed in him, her was patience was running thin. He was being hypocrite.

" shehnaaz araam se Baat karo.. Cheekho Mt "Sidharth didn't know how to handle her, he was really trying to be calm with her but her screaming was making it worse for him to control his anger.

" ohhh.... Ab m araam se Baat karu.... Mene nhi bola tha Baat krne ko.. Khud start ki thi aapne Baat krna.... Mujhe to intrest bhi nhi h aapse Baat krne m...."
She was literally done with his attitude now. She turn to leave but Sidharth held her elbow and pulled her towards himself. They were literally glued to each other and both of their eyes were spitting fire.

" jb m Baat kr rha hu... To dubara esse Jaane ka sochna bhi Mt" Sidharth said grittering his teeth.

"awwww.... Kyu... Bura laga aapko..... Acha ab bataiye na kya karenge aap..... Bataiye bataiye...." she said smiling at him sarcastically.

"achaa.. Rukiye m option deti hu aapko" before he could say anything she started giving him options.

"number one.... Mere baal pakadkr kheechenge"

"number two... Mera muh dabaayenge"

"number three..... Mujhe thappad maarenge"

"ya fir mere Saath...." before she could complete Sidharth screamed on her.

"Shehnaaz...... Kya bakwas kr rhi ho tum....." his hold on her elbow tightened.

"areee..... Aapko.. Bakwas lag rha h ye....Pr mene to Sirf vohi kaha h jo aap karte aaye h..... Or abhi bhi vohi kr rahe ho aap.... aapse m umeed hi ye rakh sakti hu..... Or kisi cheez ki kya hi umeed rakhu m.... Kyuki izzat aap mujhe denge nhi kabhi or m apni izzat aapke haatho gawaaungi bilkul nhi " She stated looking directly into his eyes.

" itna gira hua samajhti ho tum mujhe" "Sidharth spoke, his voice was low this time. He was kinda hurt with her statement, but that's only what he did with her.

" uffff.... Isme samajhna kya h... Aap kr sakte h essa mujhe yakeen h Iss Baat pr" She said very calmly.

"aapko ek Baat kahu... Aap baba sahab k liye bhot ache bete h.... Pr unke liye ache bante bante na... Aap na hi kbhi ache shauhar ban paayenge... Naa hi ek ache bhai.... Or na hi ammi ek ache bete" with that she freed her elbow from his hand and moved toward the edge of the bed to pick her clothes up.

"Sidharth Wakt h... Sambhal jaaye... Sahi galat m farak krna seekhe... Nhi to sab khatam hojaaye ga ek din or koi nhi hoga aapke Paas" she said stopping in the middle and turned around to look at him who was standing lost in the middle of the room.

He looked at her as she spoke and continued looking at her until she opened the washroom door and went inside it.

His mind was clouded with numerous thoughts, he didn't know what to do now.

___________________________

"areee Salman beta.... Itni subah subah" Zubiya ji exclaimed happily looking at him.

"Aslam o alaikum aunty" Salman greeted her.

"walaikum aslaam beta" she replied.

"Aunty Sidharth kaha h.. Dikh nhi rha" Salman asked her but his eyes were searching for someone else. Even after knowing that she was his best friend's wife, he just couldn't stop himself from coming here. He just wanted to see her.

"vo neeche hi aata hoga..... Tum betho itne living room m..... M tumhare liye tumhara favourite juice bhijwaati hu" she said and rushed back into the kitchen even before he could utter something, he shook his head and went to living area.

Sitting in the living area he just closed his eyes for a while and immediately Shehnaaz's face came into his mind. He was not able to distract himself from her. Everything about her was attracting him more and more towards her. Her beauty, her voice and especially her thought process, he was extremely impressed by her.

"ye lijiye" earning her voice he immediately opened his eyes and looked up only to find her standing in a beautiful blue top and a pair of black jeans, her hair were tied in a ponytail and she was standing with a glass of juice in her hand.

"ye lijiye.." she again said finding him completely lost.

"ji... Ji.." he was embarrassed would be an understatement.

"Aslam o alaikum......... Areeee bethiye na humari to koi baat hui hi nhi h abhi tk... " he greeted her.

"walaikum Aslam" she said sitting on the sofa beside him

"aap kya krti ho... I mean studies or job" he asked her looking at her fondly.

"huh... Kaha job vob kr rahi hu.... Nikkah se Pehle I was in the college studying psychology and human rights and how to help people... All that stuff" she replied.

"achaaawww... Very good... Or ab... Baba sahab se pucha aage college continue krne k baare m" Salman asked her.

"areee unko attack na aajaye chilaate chilaate agar unse pucha mene" she said sarcastically and her answer made Salman laugh.

"ohhh... Hifiii.. Mujhe bhi vo aadmi nhi pasand h..... Chantola kahika" Salman said laughing and Shehnaaz cracked up hearing him.

"hnn sachi" she said giving him an hifi and at the same time Sidharth entered the living area looking at them with his stern face.

__________________________________