Chapter 48

"M tumse bhot mohabbat krta hu...". He said keeping his hand over cheek, caressing it softy.

" M bhi aapse bhot mohabbat krti hu Raheed bhot zyada...". With that she hugged him tightly.

"m wada krta hu tumse Ruhaani Iss jahanam se nikaal lunga  meri Jaan...". Raheed kissed her head, hugging her tight.

Hearing him she tightened her hold over him.

"YE KYAAAA HO RHA H YAHA".. They immediately parted hearing the voice.

"Danish ". Ruhaani whispered looking at her husband, who was coming toward them in complete rage.

" sahab Baat suniye meri..". Raheed came forward, before baba sahab could say anything to Ruhaani.

"teri zabaan kheech lunga m saale....". Baba sahab pushed him harshly.

"Danish chod de unko...". Ruhaani screamed.

"chod du.... Hnn... Chod du.... Badzaat aurat". He slapped her harshly making her fall on the floor.

"usko haat mt lagana... Danish....". Raheed rushed toward him and held his collar.

" Saale teri itni himmat.....". Baba sahab punched him on his face.

"Danish chorde unko.... Mere Saath krle jo krna h..... Chorde unko... Shauhar h vo mere...". Ruhaani cried holding baba sahab's leg.

" Azhar..... Azhar.....". Baba sahab screamed calling one of his bodyguard.

"ji maalik".

"Iss aadmi ko lekar Jaao or ache se khatir daari karoo.. Saale ki...". Baba sahab threw Raheed in Azhar's feet.

"nhi nhi Danish.. Allah k liye... Unhe chorde". Ruhaani cried holding his leg as she saw Azhar taking Raheed away.

" hnn to kya Keh rhi thi tu..... Shauhar h vo tera.... Hnnn...". He grabbed her from her hair from the ground making her hiss.

" Mujhse dhokha kiya tune hnn... Mujhse...". He slammed her on the nearby wall harshly making her forehead bleed.

"aahhhh... Danish....". She cried in pain.

"Dard ho rha h hnnn... Mujhe dhokha dene se pehle sochna chahiye tha ye sab....". With that he again slammed her against the wall.

"Mene itni mohabbat ki tujhse.... Sab kuch diya apna.... Fir bhi tune ye kiya tune...". He threw her on the floor mercilessly.

" m Sirf or Sirf Raheed se mohabbat krti hu..... Mujhse nikkah zabardasti kiya aapne bina ye Jaane ki mera Pehle se nikkah hua h ya nhi... ". She said breathing heavily crying in extreme pain. Her one hand was holding her belly tightly.

" meri sabse badi galti h tu.... Sabse badi....". He kicked her making her scream in pain. Every servant was there but nobody came forward to stop him.

" aaaahhhhhh...... Baksh de Danish .... M Maa banne waali hu....". She cried in extreme pain holding her belly.

" uss haraamzade ki aulaad h na ye.... Saali dhokebaaz aurat....". He again kicked her on her stomach making her scream.

"tujhe to m bata hu... Dhokha dene ka Anjaam kya hota....". He picked her up from the floor and dragged her with him.

"aahhhh.... Danish chorde..... Aahhhh"

"aapko Allah ka vaasta Danish.... Chorde mujhe"

" CHUP.... CHUP... bilkul". He dragged her harshly with him to his room and threw her on the floor and entered the room Locking it.

SHIKASTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें