Chapter 68

"kya soch rahi h aap begum". Sidharth asked his beloved wife while wrapping his arm around her.

Shehnaaz was standing in front of the dressing table completely dolled up to go with him. She was just standing there looking at her reflection with no expressions, he was observing her from past 5 minutes and finally decided to broke her stare off with herself.

" huhhh... Kuch nhi". She replied coming back from her thoughts.

" kuch to varna aap esse to nhi khadi hoti sheeshe k Saamne Hmmm". He said looking into her eyes from the mirror. They both were looking absolutely beautiful, Sidharth in beige salwar kameez and Shehnaaz in beige coloured Anarkali.

"aapko lagta h mera aapke Saath taqreer k Jaana theek hoga...". Shehnaaz asked him not breaking the eye contact.

"meri begum ka meri taqreer m Jaana kyu galt hoga.. Or begum aap taqreer or rally dono m mere Saath chal rahi h.... Or ispe mujhe behes nhi karni h". He told her and immediately dipped his head to kiss the crook of her neck.

" hmmmm". Her hand moved up and went into his hair caressing them softly.

" Sidharth".

"Hmmm"

" aapse bhot zyada mohabbat krti hu m.... Mujhe samjh nhi aarha h kaise btau aapko... Pr m.. Aapse bhot zyada mohabbat karti hu.... Aapke liye kuch bhi kr sakti hu m... Kuch bhi". His arms tightened around Shehnaaz hearing her confession.

" m bhi bhot mohabbat krta hu Shehnaaz tumse bhot zyada mohabbat...". She turned in his embrace and hugged him tightly. He held his wife in his arms and kissed her head.

__________________________________

"sab taiyaar h na...Kuch bhi hojaaye aaj kaam hojaana hi chahiye...."

"ji sahab hojayega"

"nhi ek min... Ye kaam m khud hi karunga... Mujhe bss samaan pakda dena".

"sahab pr aap kaise".

"vo m dekhlunga... Apna kaam kr"

" ji"

_________________________________

" SIDHARTH DANISH RAZA ZINDABAD"

"SIDHARTH DANISH RAZA ZINDABAD"

The whole road was block because of the people who were chanting his name like a prayer. He and Shehnaaz were in an open jeep with atleast two cars behind them for safety reasons. Sidharth had a garland in his neck and everyone was throwing flowers over them.

Shehnaaz was so happy to see that people of Lucknow genuinely love him. She was proud of him.

"kya Baat h shauhar sahab.... Mohabbat to krte h sab aapse". Shehnaaz whispered into his years smiling brightly at him.

"Hmmm.... Par aapki mohabbat k aage ye kaha kuch h... Kyu begum". He smirked at her making her giggle.

"bhot pyaari lag rhi ho naaz... Meri hi nazar lag jaayegi shyd tumko aaj". He said looking at her with so much love that it could even melt a rock.

"aap zyada hi cheesy ni horhe ho". Despite of the redness on her face she still countered.

" apni begum k Saath to ho hi sakta hu... Kisi or k Saath hona h kya". He teased her.

"haaawwww". She hit him on his arm.

" kya kar rahi h begum... Lucknow k nawab p haath utha rahi h aap vo bhi itne Saare logo k aage or to or camera bhi h yaha". He shook his head dramatically making her roll her eyes.