Chapter 56

Arianna

"Where did he touch you, Arianna?", Dylan asked in a deceptively calm voice.

Though his voice is calm, his eyes and his demeanor clearly shows how furious he is at this moment.

I stood frozen in my spot. I couldn't utter a word and I just stared at him.

"Arianna", he probed again.

His voice broke my trance and I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I took a breath and looked at Dylan and he was looking right back at me.

"He bumped into me from the back and he was standing too close.", I said in one single breath and took a deep breath later.

I didn't say about him touching my butt though.

I can't possibly say that in front of so many people and also I can't say that to my brother. It is too embarrassing.

Dylan just stared at me for a moment longer.

In my peripheral view, I could see that pervert's friend helping him to stand up.

"What the hell, you ba**ard!", his friend exclaimed looking at Dylan.

Dylan averted his eyes from me and slowly turned towards the two jerks.

He looked at them with immense rage and to be honest, if at all he ever gives me that look I would turn around and run out of the place.

His eyes were extremely cold and also showed his immense anger and his body was too stiff and his fists were clenched tightly.

The pervert who touched me looked at me and Dylan angrily and his friend looked a little scared of Dylan.

Dylan walked towards them and the pervert's friend took a step back but that pervert just rolled his eyes.

"Who are you? Her boyfriend? Anyway I wasn't touching her. She is just making some false stories. Cheap girls like her alw-", he was saying but was cut off harshly by Dylan's punch.

Dylan punched him so hard that I could hear a crack sound.

Seems like he broke the pervert's jaw.

The guy fell down and Dylan didn't stop there. He knelt beside the guy and continued punching him.

Blood started oozing out from different parts of the pervert's face and I'm sure his nose is broken and so is his jaw.

Dylan looked like a feral wild animal and to say I am shocked and scared is an understatement.

I stood there frozen in my spot, looking at Dylan's brutal punching.

The guy tried to swing his arms at Dylan but he wasn't strong enough. His friend stood frozen in his spot just like me.

Somewhere deep inside my brain, I know I have to go and stop him but somehow my body is completely frozen and isn't ready to listen to that small corner of my brain.

People started gathering around us and they started murmuring incoherently.

By now, the guy's face is completely smeared with his blood and Dylan hasn't stopped yet.

The guy's struggle against Dylan started slowing down and I understood that he was on the verge of passing out.

That's when my body finally listened to my brain and I started to take a step towards Dylan.

But before I could reach him and say something, one of the guards I once saw at our house, came and held Dylan's hand mid air and said something in his ear.