Chapter 83

Third Person POV

An hour passed by after the doctor gave the good news to the Marinos.

Ash was shifted to a private room and the others were asked to wait until he gains consciousness.

The room was large, way too large for a hospital ward.

It was vast, with a considerably spacious bed, a whole set of sofa, a tea table, a large glass window, overlooking the garden behind the hospital, located on the right a few feet away from the patient's bed and is covered by tall curtains. One chair was placed on either side of the bed. A television on the wall opposite to the bed with a washroom en-suite.

Ace sat on the chair, placed right to the bed and Theo sat on the one to the left.

Angel sat on the sofa with her head resting on the head space of the couch and dozed off. Anna rested her head on Angel's shoulder and slept. They were too exhausted waiting for 2 days and couldn't help but doze off.

Vince sat calmly on the single chair of the sofa, seriously going through some files.

Dylan, on the other hand kept pacing around in the room, impatiently waiting for Ash to gain consciousness.

Riccardo sat beside Aria and calmly looked at his third son impatiently pacing around the room.

"He'll wake up, Dylan. Sit down.", Riccardo said to his son, calmly.

Dylan stopped and looked at his father. He gave his father a curt nod and sat on the sofa.

He kept bouncing his leg impatiently.

"Go and get me some coffee, Dyl.", Vince said calmly, not taking his eyes off the file in his hand.

Dylan nodded and got up to get his brother a coffee from the cafeteria.

Riccardo frowned at his son's request for a coffee. 

Why did he have to send Dylan to fetch a coffee? They had guards for it.

He restrained from speaking it out.

After a few moments, Dylan came back with a cup of hot coffee.

He walked to Vince and was going to hand the cup of coffee to his brother.

"Drink it.", Vince said calmly.

"Huh?", Dylan looked at him, confused.

Vince looked up at his brother calmly.

"Sit down and drink that coffee, Dylan. Ash will wake up in no time.", Vince said calmly.

Dylan sighed and sat down.

He started sipping the hot coffee and subconsciously his nerves started to calm a little.

He knew why Vince made him fetch the coffee. 

Doing other chores would take his mind off the anxiety for at least a few moments and the coffee did help soothe his nerves a little.

He smiled faintly and continued sipping his coffee.

Riccardo looked at Dylan and noticed that his son looked less tensed after getting himself a coffee. He was glad Vince could handle them well.

A few moments later, Ash's palm slightly twitched and a faint frown formed on his face.

Ace noticed it and stood up abruptly, startling the others.

"Ash", he called out concerned.

Ash's frown deepened and he moved his fingers slightly.