Chapter 111

----------------------------------------IMPORTANT NOTE--------------------------------------

Hey, my dear readers, I hope you give me lots of votes and comments on this chapter. 😊

If you do, I'll give you another update in a few hours. 😉

But if you don't, I-....... 😖

However, enjoy reading!

----------------------------------IMPORTANT NOTE ENDS-------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Reece Mansion

"Vince left.", Aria said softly.

Angelina frowned, taken aback.

"Left?", she questioned, confused.

"He enrolled us in Luce's school and asked us to stay back in Italy for some time, not even mentioning how long it's going to be.", Aria complained, upset.

The frown etched on Angelina's face deepened at the revelation.

"But, why? I mean I don't seem to understand why he would do that.", she replied, frowning.

"Neither do I! He just asked us to trust him and walked away. What are we supposed to feel? It's so clueless that I'm both angry and sad. It's frustrating.", Aria let out, agitated.

"Does that mean Vince didn't send me away because I'm too much of a burden to handle, but because there's a reason he decided to leave everyone behind?", Angel thought out loud.

It was Aria's turn to frown in confusion.

"You thought Vince sent you away because he couldn't bear you?", she asked.

"I uh I -", Angel fumbled with words.

"You really thought Vince doesn't love you enough?", Aria questioned, hurt.

Angel bit her lip in agitation. Now that Aria was questioning her, she started feeling guilty of all the thoughts she had been carrying through the past few days.

"Angel", Aria probed.

"I assumed that everyone was fed up of me and that if I could overcome my issues, I would be able to come back and everyone would accept me.", Angel confessed guiltily.

"You're crazy!", Aria exclaimed, shaking her head at her sister's stupidity.

"I even visited a therapist and started talking about my issues-", Angel was saying, but her sister cut her off.

"More like forcing yourself to get the therapy done with and prove that you've overcome everything, right?", Aria asked angrily.

Angel stayed quiet, silently accepting her sister's question.

"I can't believe you would do something like this! I can understand that the way you had to leave and the way our brothers reacted was far from pleasant, but why would you ruin your own health by acting so thoughtlessly? My therapist once told me that forcing ourselves to let out what we are not remotely ready for will only deteriorate our state of mind. What were you even thinking when-", Aria continued scolding her sister, concerned.

A small smile adorned Angelina's lips at being admonished by her sister after a long time. It used to be a routine to be scolded by her sister at least once a day.

Arianna reprimanding her without any hesitation finally broke the underlying tension they were carrying during their previous calls even though they had opened up to each other about the small conflict they had before Aria's abduction.