Chapter 94

Third Person POV

The beach house was filled with noise and commotion.

The guards were trying to scrutinize the area of the incident and the boys were worried and agitated.

Fio had gone to the place where they found Angelina unconscious. 

They had found the guards on the other side of the small forest lying unconscious and some were heavily injured.

Fio ordered some of the men to rush the injured ones to the hospital soon.

He was worried and anxious, but in the absence of his brother, he had to step up and take the responsibility.

It was hard to keep himself level headed, but the situation demanded it and he was trying his best to stay calm.

He just wished his brother would reach there soon.

It was still the middle of the night and the lights were illuminated in all directions, so as to avoid another attack and also look for any clues as to who did it.

Back in the beach house, Dylan was pacing around in the living room and punching the wall every now and then in anxiety.

Ace was sitting on the couch worried and seeing Dylan acting impatient was only wrecking his nerves more.

Luce was pacing in front of Angelina's room where the doctor was checking her wounds.

Fio had ordered Ash to sit alone on the beach and only come inside the house when he had cooled off a little.

Ash was continuously shouting at the guards about their carelessness and their incompetence and it was only worsening the situation.

Fio himself was worried and he had no time or idea as to how to calm Ash down and hence ordered him to cool off alone on the beach.

A convoy of cars entered the gates of the beach house and the guards froze and stood erect in their places.

When the commotion of the guards died down, Ash stopped pacing around and looked up.

He looked at the guards who until now had been running around and shouting orders, have gone dead silent and stood rooted to their places with their posture erect.

Ash knew it meant that Aurelio had arrived.

His nerves relaxed slightly at the thought.

He walked towards the convoy of cars that stopped right in front of the house.

Aurelio got out of the car and Ash rushed to him.

Ash was startled seeing his brother's calm posture.

He wondered why his brother looked so calm.

Does he even know what the situation is?

Ash couldn't help but feel agitated at the thoughts.

But as he went closer, he noticed the sharp coldness in Aurelio's eyes and that slowed down his pace.

Aurelio was angry and that rarely happened.

No one would dare to provoke him when he's angry, not even his brothers.

Ash understood why the guards were dead silent all of a sudden when Aurelio arrived.

They didn't want to aggravate him more than he already was.

Aurelio looked at Ash and walked to him calmly.

He placed a reassuring hand on Ash's shoulder and squeezed it firmly.

He could see the lines of anger and worry on Ash's forehead.