Chapter 88

Third Person POV

The dinner passed by in awkward silence after Bianca announced about her son, Riccardo's arrival the next day.

Dylan and his siblings were anxious about his arrival.

Not much time had passed since the last time they had an argument with their father on the day of Thanksgiving.

He didn't know how to face him now.

On the other hand, Ash was just bored about the news.

He had already told his father what he felt, in fact he had toned it down a little so as to not anger his brother, so, he hardly felt the need to give any attention to his arrival.

Ace wasn't sure what to tell his father and how to behave around him. His twin had successfully created an awkward atmosphere between their father and them.

Aria, for the first time, felt really anxious about facing her father. After what happened on Thanksgiving, she hesitated to call him and he didn't call her either. She wondered if he was angry.

Angel, however, didn't feel any different. She was already anxious about the people in that house and one other addition wouldn't make any difference. They already blame her for so many things and she wouldn't be surprised even if their father blames her for what happened on Thanksgiving.

Aurelio looked at his cousins and knew exactly what they were feeling. He knew that they had some argument with their father on Thanksgiving, resulting in his uncle walking out of the house abruptly.

He didn't know what the fight was about though.

Vince only told him that something happened, but didn't exactly tell him what the argument was about. 

Surprisingly, even Vince didn't know. Courtesies of his siblings.

In the absence of Vince, now it was his responsibility as the eldest to manage the situation properly.

He just hoped everything would go smoothly.

But the next moment, he chuckled at his own thoughts.

Life had never been smooth for them!

He sighed internally and looked up and his eyes met with Fio's.

One look at his brother and he understood that he was upset.

He wondered what made Fio upset.

That moment it struck him that he had kept the news of Ash's accident from his siblings.

Aurelio scoffed internally.

He was right, life can never be smooth for them, after all, pacifying Fio was very tough.

The dinner passed by in awkward silence, each one distracted with their own thoughts.

After the dinner was completed, Luce dragged his cousins to the terrace to have some fun.

Aurelio left the table, having to deal with some issues at the company.

Rosario stood up calmly and walked to his room, not interested in having a talk with his parents at the moment.

He knew they had questions but he wasn't in the mood to answer them.

He walked to his room and changed into his casual clothes. 

He freshened up and sat on the couch in his room.

He took out a file and started skimming through the contents.

His son was handling their business well, but that didn't mean he wouldn't participate in the proceedings.

He snickered at his own fate.