Chapter 89

In Vince and Theo's Office (The previous day)

"Sir, everything is kept ready for the meeting.", a woman said.

"Good.", Vince replied calmly.

His secretary gave him a nod and walked out, closing the door behind her.

He then looked at his brother who was sitting in his cabin with an annoyed expression.

"What's the matter, Theo? You look displeased.", Vince asked calmly.

"Why do we have to work with them in this project? I'm sure that guy is going to attend the meeting and I'm more than annoyed to meet him again.", Theo said, annoyed.

"You and I both know that this is a very big project and their corporation is the most suitable and flexible one for collaboration.", Vince said calmly.

"I know, Vince, but I can't help but feel annoyed.", Theo complained.

No one would believe this is the Theodore Marino that is feared by all seeing him complain like a kid, but again there were only two people who would get to see this side of him.

"No personal feelings in business, Theodore.", Vince said firmly, looking straight at Theo.

Theo straightened up and nodded.

Of course, he knew the rule and he had and will always abide by it.

"Also, the person attending the meeting today is not-", Vince was saying, but stopped when they heard a knock at the door.

"Come in.", Vince permitted calmly.

"Sir, they are here. They are being led to the meeting room.", his secretary informed.

Vince gave her a curt nod and stood up and Theo followed suite.

They walked to the meeting room with their secretaries tailing behind them.

As they entered the meeting room, the few executives that were present for the meeting stood up and greeted them.

Vince sat down and everyone followed suite. His secretary informed him that the President of the other company would be there in a minute.

A moment later, the door to the meeting room opened.

Theo expected to see Easton, but was surprised seeing a woman.

She seemed to be in her late forties and had dark blonde hair that was tied up into a professional and neat bun.

The woman carried an aura of authority and power with impeccable grace that would make the crowd stop and look at her. She didn't have to ask for attention, people automatically gave her that.

A true beauty with brains.

She walked towards the seat designated to her elegantly.

All the executives in the room stood up in respect.

Vince offered his hand in greeting and she shook it.

"Welcome, Mrs. Reece.", Vince greeted calmly in a voice devoid of all emotions and with a stoic face.

"Thank you, Mr. Marino.", she greeted back firmly and looked as cold and stoic as the rumors say.

She then greeted all the others and shook Theo's hand in greeting.

Theo looked at the woman awestruck.

He had heard so much about her, but seeing her in person felt entirely different.

He thought Easton would be here for the meeting, but was surprised seeing his mother instead.

Now, he was looking forward to this meeting.