Chapter 114

********IMPORTANT NOTE******

My lovely dear readers, please don't be stingy with your votes and comments.

Don't rob this author off your votes and invaluable comments.

Since I am updating another chapter within a day, I would like you to present me with loads of comments.

Now, enjoy reading!

*****IMPORTANT NOTE ENDS***

Third Person POV

Marino Mansion

"What the hell are you doing here?", Theo asked, looking at his siblings, bewildered.

"We thought you were out on some work. When did you come here?", Dylan asked, furrowing his brows, looking at Theo.

"Answer my question. What are you doing here?", Theo firmed his tone, composing himself.

Theo cursed internally at the situation.

Vince was not in a particularly good mood and this was just going to add fuel to the fire.

"Where's Vince, Theo?", Aria asked, looking at him.

"Princess, this really isn't a good time. All of you go to your rooms, I'll talk to Vince and handle this situation.", Theo said, sighing.

"Is he angry?", Ace asked.

"Do you have to ask?", Theo replied sternly.

Aria shook her head and started walking in.

"He would be in the west wing, right?", she thought out loud and started walking towards the staircase.

Theo and the brothers frowned.

"You're not allowed in there.", Dylan voiced everyone's thoughts.

"I want to talk to Vince and that too at this very moment. I-", she was saying, turning around to face them and paused when she noticed how all of them stiffened and were looking behind her nervously.

Aria knew who was standing a few feet behind her. She could almost feel the tension in the air. It was palpable.

Taking a deep breath, she turned around and looked up at her eldest brother.

He was as neatly and properly dressed in a black suit as ever. 

Vince was looking straight at his brothers with his eyes eerily stoic, his countenance frighteningly calm. Dylan and the twins averted their eyes at the steely gaze of their brother. They felt reprimanded even when all he did was stare at them stoically.

Aria was temporarily relieved that he was not looking at her.

However, the relief was short-lived.

Vince slowly set his gaze on Aria and she immediately looked away, hesitant to meet his gaze, knowing well he was upset.

Theo noticed how considerably the firmness in Vince's gaze gentled when he looked at Aria. 

If Vince had looked that way towards the boys, they would've already started arguing by now.

Theo looked at his brothers and not one of them dared to open their mouths to speak.

"Vince, I-", Theo was going to defend them, but one stern look from his brother and he halted.

"I'm sure they have a good reason to come here when they know how dangerous the threat is at present. It's as dangerous as getting abducted or getting run over by a truck.", Vince said calmly.