Chapter 115

-------------------IMPORTANT NOTE------------------

Hey, my lovely dear readers, I am back with a triple update!

Give me even more votes and especially comments on this chapter too.

In return to my triple update, gift me with loads and loads of your comments!!!

Give me loads of comments like yesterday and I'll give the next update by tomorrow! 😉

Now, enjoy reading!

----------IMPORTANT NOTE ENDS-------------

Third Person POV

Reece Corporation Head Office

Katherina was carrying on with her work as usual, but Michael could sense that his wife was waiting for the guest's arrival.

Three hours passed by, both of them trying to concentrate on their work, but both of them knew they were not completely focusing.

At that moment, Katherina's secretary walked in after knocking.

"Mr. Marino is here, mam.", he informed them.

"Escort him in.", she instructed.

The secretary walked out and a few minutes later, the door opened and in walked Vincent Marino in all his glory.

Katherina and Michael walked to him, their countenance stoic and gaze firm.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Marino.", Michael greeted calmly, offering his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Reece.", Vince greeted back calmly.

He then looked at Katherina and both of them shook hands in greeting.

The couple gestured to Vince towards the sofa in the cabin and walked towards it.

After settling down on the opposite sofa as him, a coffee table in between them, Katherina looked at the young man with her usual stoic gaze.

"What is the purpose of this visit, Mr. Marino?", she asked calmly.

"I wanted to talk to you about Angelina.", Vince replied.

"My niece?", Katherina probed.

"Yes, my sister.", Vince replied.

Katherina's eyes glinted at how he asserted his right.

"The sister you declared as not part of your family and sent to us.", she commented calmly.

Vince didn't react.

He knew he deserved that jab.

"Yes.", he accepted stoically.

"What do you want to talk about her now?", Katherina asked, her tone sharpening with each passing minute.

Michael was a silent spectator of the conversation. He knew his wife could handle this well all by herself.

"I want to take my sister back with me. To our home.", Vince answered honestly, not beating around the bush.

"You do realize how absurd your statement sounds, right, Mr. Marino? You have sent that kid away saying it to her face that she's not part of your family and now you want her back again?", she questioned firmly, her gaze sharp.

"I accept that I have hurt her very badly with my wrong decision. However, I don't find it absurd to want to take my sister with me.", Vince replied, his calm still intact.