Chapter 76

Aurelio

Everyone is at the dining table right now, talking and laughing randomly.

It feels good to be here after so long.

The only people missing is Fio and Luce.

It would have felt complete with them here.

It's alright.

We'll definitely meet during the winter break.

If I fail to convince Vince about sending his siblings to Italy, then I'll bring my brothers here.

But for the sake of my mother, I hope I'll be able to persuade him.

"It was Fio's fault, not mine.", Dylan's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"You were the one who threw those pack of eggs.", Ash scoffed.

"But it was Fio who was giving me directions.", Dylan said with a scowl.

"But who would throw a whole pack of eggs on someone?", Aria exclaimed with scrunched up nose.

"Quite funny, isn't it?", Angel laughed and Aria shook her head with a flat face.

Though Vince told me already about how well Aria and Angel got along with each other, it still feels surprising to see them together.

For anyone who don't know that they've met just a few months ago, it would look like they are sisters from a long time ago. In fact, they look closer than many blood related sisters.

They look pretty close and we couldn't be anymore happier about it.

I broke out of my trance and a small frown formed on my face at Angel's weird actions.

She then signaled Aria about something and both of them are being weird now.

I raised a brow at that.

Amusing!

Seems like both of them are up to something.

The dinner went on good and everyone started leaving.

"Aria and Angel, stay back. I want to talk.", I said calmly with a gentle edge to my tone.

"About what?", Dylan asked with a frown.

"If it was something I want you to know, I would've told you too.", I deadpanned.

"What is it that you don't want us to know but are telling them?", he asked.

This guy sure has a lot of questions!

I gave him a look and he walked away with a scowl.

Vince looked at me and I blinked my eyes once in assurance and he walked away with a curt nod.

Both the girls looked at me waiting for what I have to say.

I cleared my throat and looked at both of them.

"What were you both doing?", I asked calmly.

"What were we doing?", Angel asked with a frown.

"Before you deny it, I saw both of you being weird during the dinner. So, tell me, what is it?", I asked.

"It's nothing.", Aria answered way too quickly.

I squinted my eyes at her and she looked away.

I looked at Angel and she averted her eyes too.

Strange!

Knowing Angel for all these years, I can tell that she is up to something and I am pretty sure Aria is involved too.