Ch. 6

A/N: the picture on top is from Jacksonville, FL, I visited and thought it was cool to go see! It looks like I was in the Outer Banks!

Once I was finished cleaning the Cameron's house, I said my goodbyes made my way to the beach graveyard, I saw there was a big group of kids mixed with Pogues, kooks, and tourists' kids on vacation "Liv, Hey!" JJ yelled and he came over with a red...

Once I was finished cleaning the Cameron's house, I said my goodbyes made my way to the beach graveyard, I saw there was a big group of kids mixed with Pogues, kooks, and tourists' kids on vacation "Liv, Hey!" JJ yelled and he came over with a red cup of what I suspect is beer "JJ, you know I don't drink. Right?" I told him and he smiled "Oh come on it's not that bad." "I uh- I think I'll just stick with my soda from home." I muttered and pulled out my Hydro-flask of Coke "Avengers? Be a nerd why don't ya." JJ joked as he looked at the avenger's stickers and I rolled my eyes "Hey, Avengers are the best" I told him, and he nodded. "Well I'll just have to be the Steve to your Bucky and no one else." JJ said making me smile and I went over to stand by Kiara and John B, I turned my head to see what they were looking at.

" JJ said making me smile and I went over to stand by Kiara and John B, I turned my head to see what they were looking at

"What is she doing here?" Kie asked and I frowned "I invited her." "Liv!" Kiara half yelled and scoffed "What? She's my friend. She used to be yours too." "Did you also invite him?" John B asked and looked at Topper Sarah's annoying boyfriend. "No, but you know where Sarah goes, Topper is not far behind." I told them and I turned to see JJ talking with a blonde girl "Your jealous." Kiara told me as soon as John B walked away, and my eyes widened "I have no idea what you're talking about." I said and she chuckled "I get it, the no Pogue on Pogue macking. It doesn't mean you don't have a right to feel." Kie told me and I scoffed "I don't have time for a boyfriend and not after Taylor; besides JJ's my best friend." I told her and she shrugged then walked away. I looked at JJ and the blonde girl, but he was now staring at me, I smiled a bit but then I just walked to the shore and just stuck my feet into the water "I see you are alone." I heard and I turned to see Sarah and Topper.

"Hey Sarah. Hey Top." I muttered and she nudged my arm "You, okay?" Sarah asked and I shrugged "My mom's getting worse... and I... I don't know if I'll ever be okay when she's gone." I muttered then looked down at my feet in the water. "Liv, hey. Liv... It's going to be alright. Your mom is the strongest woman I know, she- you'll be okay." Topper said and I smiled "Thanks Topper." I said then pulled him into a hug.

" I said then pulled him into a hug