Ch. 58

A/N: This is the marina where the scene with JJ ease dropping on Rafe and Barry was filmed and I didn't even realizing when I took it the boat that they were all talking on about the heist and getting Topper to help is in the background too! 😂

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I sat with Frankie on the covered deck on the dock, she laid back on my chest as I took a deep breath "What was it like on the island?" Frankie asked and I looked out on the water remembering what I went through with my nightmares

"Um... well uh-"

I couldn't really tell her about my experience but all I could say was "Not a lot of choices to do except for fishing for food, making fires and just thinking... It was very agonizing that I couldn't be with you, Robbie, Julian, and dad and... I tried really hard to get back, when we were rescued I was so happy to get back to you but it didn't go well." I told her and she frowned "What happened?" She asked me and I sighed. "I-" "You can tell me, I'm big enough to handle big girl stuff." Frankie looked up at me making me smile.

"I guess you are... i didn't realize it until I saw how you were so brave last night." I muttered and she nodded "Okay... well, after we were rescued it turns out the guy who saved us was just trying to find us because we had something his boss wanted." I told her and she looked confused. "What did he want?" She asked and I sighed "Well, you remember that cross I was telling you about?" I asked her and she nodded.

"He was curious about that, we had it at one point because of this diary and then Rafe took it and so he had Rafe come and kept us together." I told her and Frankie nodded. "Rafe stole from you? I thought Rafe was our friend... friends don't steal from other friends." She said and I nodded "Yeah they don't..." I muttered then Sarah texted me that everyone is meeting at the chateau.

I brought Frankie inside and I went into my dads study "I'm going to John B's" I said and my dad nodded as he was reading a letter but he quickly put it in his desk thinking I didn't notice. "Okay, be safe." He told me and I grabbed my bike then rode to John B's.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Once I got to the chateau I saw my uncle John and I couldn't believe my eyes, he had JJ over his shoulders and he put him down once he saw me. "Uncle J!" I yelled and ran into his arms giving him a big tight hug "Hey, Bumblebee." He said and I pulled away. "I can't believe you're alive!" I smiled and I looked at John B walking out of the chateau with some beers.

"So what happened to you guys?" I asked and we all sat down and John B told us about their little adventure to Charleston and how they lost a lead on the Idol which we needed to decipher the path to El Dorado.

I looked at Pope to see he was disappointed "So that's the gold, the cross, and now El Dorado." Pope said and John B nodded "We're three-for-three, guys." He said and I sighed "The streak continues." Pope scoffed and I held my head in my hands then looked up to see JJ staring at me.