Ch. 45

Olivia

I opened my eyes to see I was in a room, i groaned as I was still dizzy from whatever Nathan had given me. I heard a horn blare which made me frown "What the hell?" I looked out the window to see nothing but water "No, no, no, no." I tried to open the door but it was no use, it was locked. I can't be on a fucking boat, I need to be with my siblings and my dad.

I tried beating on the door but it has been 30 minutes so I laid on the bed with my knees close to my chest.

I heard the door unlock and Rafe came in, I was full of rage I slapped him in the face "What the hell? Why am I here?" I yelled and he sighed "Nathan wants you here, I don't know why but I also want you here... Listen Liv, we can start over, we can do what we talked about years ago." Rafe said and i frowned.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

An hour later my father came into the room and I stood up then shook my head "No... y-you get away from me." I growled and he smirked "Thanks again for the cross, once we get to the mainland it will be in good hands and I'll make sure you have a great life there. Big room, beautiful view, and your siblings will be there." He said and I frowned "Like I want to be stuck on an island with you and fucking Ward Cameron." I said and he smirked.

"You will do as I say, or else you won't see your siblings ever again." He said slapping me and I held the side of my face. I tried to run but he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me to the wall. "You stupid brat. I should've killed you when I had the chance. The Cameron might need you but I sure as hell don't. I don't even need him, I got friends higher than Ward, higher then my own sister." He whispered into my ear while his grip tightened around my throat, I tried to scream but couldn't. Nathan pushed me harder against the wall but I kneed him in the crotch then grabbed a knife and hit him with the back of it. He groaned in pain and I took this opportunity to open the door and run.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

I looked at Kie and sighed "I've been thinking. When all this is over, and we're just rolling in the dough, I'm gonna get a new board. I'm gonna deck it out, and I'm gonna go on a surf trip. Take Liv... I don't know where, but, like, the world's calling." I said and she smirked.

"What? I don't know... Name a place." "Spain." Kie sighed and I nodded "Then after Spain, South America or South Africa." I told her and she raised an eyebrow "You'll go to South Africa?" "One of the South places. Then Micronesia maybe, and then... and just ride. Wherever the wave takes you, you know?" I told her and she nodded "You know Liv won't want to go right? She has her siblings, I know for a fact she won't leave them behind." "Then we'll take 'em. Let them actually see the world, make some new memories. Start them young!" I told her and she chuckled.

"So that's the plan if we were to get a ton of cash? That's the dream? Surf trip?" "Ripping jungle break all day long. Bamboo hut, cooking a fish on a fire, and after that, you go back out and just hit the waves again. I could teach Frankie how to surf and maybe one day take Liv on the beach get down on one knee... ask her to marry me." I told Kie and she smiled widely "That's the dream." "Sounds perfect." Kiara said and I nodded "Got room for one more?" Kie asked and I laughed then looked at her and I shrugged "You got your passport?" I asked and she scoffed "You don't have a passport." "Hell no, I don't got a passport. Kookiest thing ever... I bet Liv has one tho!" I laughed and I sighed "You don't need--" "Hey. Hey. Open it." I was interrupted by Pope and we went to the grate to open it.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Olivia