Ch. 2

It's been a few weeks since I got back from Rehab and I've only been hanging with the Cameron's so I haven't seen John B and the Pogues

It's been a few weeks since I got back from Rehab and I've only been hanging with the Cameron's so I haven't seen John B and the Pogues. My parents finally let me go but I have a curfew.

I drove to the cut and drove into the dirt road to John B's house and saw John B, JJ, and my uncle Big John in the front row "Liv, you're back!" "Liv!" John B and JJ both yelled looking at me with big smiles on their faces "Hi." I muttered then they ran to me then pulled me into a hug. I looked behind the boys to see big John and I smiled "Hey, uncle J... have any new stories for me?" I asked and he smiled. "Whole lots of them! Glad you're back, kid." He said and I stuffed my face in the crook of John B's neck. I never told my friends where I was, we came up with a story that I was doing a year in boarding school abroad. The only people who knew where I was were my parents and my Uncle, I spent my time getting better and going to therapy.

"We were about to go to the beach to surf you wanna come?" John B asked and I smiled "Sure... uh but you do know I can't swim right?" I questioned and JJ smirked "I could teach ya, Rupunzal. And if you drown I can give you mouth to mouth." JJ said and John B pushed his face away. "I'll come and watch." I told him and they cheered "Where's Pope and Kiara?" "Pope and Kie are working, so it's just us." John B said and I nodded.

We went to the beach and I watched John B and JJ surf, Uncle John sat next to me telling me his finds. He told me he was closing in on finding the Royal Merchant, I was skeptical about it because it was lost at sea but hey if you can dream it maybe it can come true.

A few weeks later my uncle Vanished, they said he disappeared at sea but me and John B don't believe that. My dad has been telling us that we're in denial and that we should stop, I try to but John B hasn't. Rafe has been taking my mind off of it, we've been best friends since we were little, me and his sister Sarah are inseparable. Rafe is a few years older than me but we've gotten real closer and he's agreed to take me on a date. He's a little rough with me but it's not his fault he's been stressed because of his father giving him a hard time, he's at least way better than my last boyfriend Taylor. He's the whole reason I was sent to rehab in the first place. I met him at a party which Kelce introduced us, at first he was sweet but once I got to know him more he became abusive and controlling. He supposedly left OBX to go to some school in California, so he won't be a problem.