Ch. 36

JJ opened the door of the Twinkie and helped me out "Thank you, kind sir!" "You're welcome, my lady." We exchanged and we both laughed "I want a coke!" I told him and he was called over by one of his friends and I sighed "Go! I'll get my drink and come right back!" I yelled over the music and the crowd of hormonal drunk teenagers.

I leaned over to get a can but someone went to grab it to "Oh sorry I-" I looked up to see Taylor, out of jail and my eyes widened "Taylor?!?" "Hey Liv." He smirked and I pulled away "What are you-? How are you here?" "It's funny how much money my parents have." Taylor said and he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You know I'm not going to hold it against you that you and your father put me in jail. Oh yeah I heard about your dad." Taylor smirked then leaned closer "He got what he deserved." He whispered in my ear, I couldn't move, I was quaking in fear. "So will you... because it's your fault." He muttered and then kissed my cheek.

"It was nice seeing you Liv." He said then walked away, my breathing started to hitch and I looked down at the cooler then took a can of beer and chugged it down. I needed to be numb, I didn't want to feel like this so I finished one can then opened another.

I walked through the crowd of people and I took someone's drink "Yo!" "Hey Liv! Liv!" I heard and I saw Kiara. "Hey. You alright?" "Yeah. I'm fine. I just need another drink." I told her turning around then I saw Taylor looking at me. "What happened to not wanting to be tempted? Liv? Liv, what the hells going on?" "I'm fine, Kie. Just leave me alone." I said as I know I was not fine, Taylor still had this hold on me and it was tight. Kiara looked at Taylor and I just walked away.

Kiara

I turned to see what Liv was looking at and I saw Taylor talking to some guys and he saw me and waved, I frowned and turned around to look at Liv but she was gone. I turned around to find her but I couldn't see her, so I ran over to JJ and Pope. "Guys! Taylor is here!" "Kie, Taylor's in jail. How can he be here?" JJ scoffed and I sighed "Well he's here, he's over there." I told him and he frowned. He saw Taylor talking to his clique then JJ looked around "Where's- where's Liv?" "I don't know I lost her in the crowd..." I told him and he started walking through the massive crowd "Liv! Liv!" He started yelling and I help to find her. "I'm gonna find John B!" Pope yelled and I nodded.

JJ

I saw Liv sitting on the ground holding her knees close to her chest and she didn't look okay, she was shaking and her breathing was rapid "Liv, hey Liv

I saw Liv sitting on the ground holding her knees close to her chest and she didn't look okay, she was shaking and her breathing was rapid "Liv, hey Liv. It's okay, you're okay. I'm here." I told her and she looked up at me, I saw she was crying. She glanced to Taylor then started mumbling something about it was her fault, i frowned then straightened up. I began walking over to him "Hey JJ." "You stay the hell away from Liv." I told him and he smirked.

Kiara

Next thing I knew JJ punched Taylor in the face and I noticed Topper and John B were also fighting "Liv get up, please. The boys need us!" I told her and she looked up and saw JJ and Taylor fighting "Okay." She muttered wiping her tears away then I helped her up.