Ch. 11

⚠️Read at your own risk.⚠️

A few days passed and it was finally the day of my mom's funeral, everyone came up laying roses down onto my mother's casket

A few days passed and it was finally the day of my mom's funeral, everyone came up laying roses down onto my mother's casket. It was my turn to put mine in and I just stood there, I felt like I couldn't breathe, I felt the weight on my shoulders press down and I let the rose fall to the ground, and I walked away from my friends and family, got in my car then drove away.

I drove to the beach where my mom used to take me and John B when my uncle would be working, and we'd just sit on a towel and watch the waves crash down on the shoreline. I held my knees close to my chest then John B, Pope, Kiara, and JJ sat down next to me, and John B held my hand then I laid my head on his shoulder. "Remember when my mom would bring us here. I used to tell her everything and she'd give me advice, how to deal with my problems." "I remember, she'd bake those chocolate chip cookies with Reese's on them, and feed us...

"I was raped." I said and they all stopped then turned to me "Oh my god." "By Rafe?" Kie and John be muttered and I sighed "No! No... Taylor Russell came back into town, he was at Kelce's party. Taylor was drunk and high... and so was I. Pope found me after, that's why I stayed over at Pope's because I couldn't face my parents just like I couldn't face you, JJ. I was scared that you guys wouldn't believe me or that Taylor would do something else to hurt me." I said and I could feel tears running down my face. JJ stood up and I frowned "JJ, where are you going?" "I'm gonna kill him." he growled, and I shook my head "JJ, no! Stop!" I yelled and ran in front of him trying to stop him, but he pushed past me "Why, Liv! He hurt you, you of all people! He raped you and you don't want to do anything about it? He has to pay!" JJ yelled and I stopped him "Please, JJ... Please." I cried and he looked in my eyes, saw the fear then pulled me into a tight hug.

I cried into his shoulder, then next thing I know Pope, Kie, and John B join in on the hug. "I love you guys." I cried and Pope padded my back "We love you too." He muttered then I pulled away "Thank you guys for being here for me, at the funeral I had this weight on my shoulders, like I couldn't breathe but you guys lifted that." I told them and Kiara held my hand "we're always here for you." They all agreed then we all sat and watched the waves.

We went our separate ways but Kiara invited me to her house and hanged for a bit "Oh tonight is the outside Movie thing, wanna come? Get out for a bit?" Kie suggested and I shrugged "Sure." "Cool! I'll call the boys get them to come too." Kie said and I looked at my phone. "Could we maybe go pick up my siblings? I think It would be great for them too." I told her and she nodded "Yeah, totally. We can take my car, let me just get changed. You can pick whatever you want in my dresser." Kiara said and I picked out some shorts and a pink short sleeve shirt.

We picked up my siblings from my house then picked up JJ and Pope which they were acting weird, weirder than usual "Hey, are you okay?" I asked JJ and he nodded "Yeah, I'm good. How about you? How's your siblings doing with everything?" he asked me and I shrugged "Their okay. Taking it one step at a time... I think doing some activities together might help. Maybe we can take them out on the HMS Pogue tomorrow?" I said and he nodded "Yeah... we can."