Ch. 57

The train finally stopped and I had Topper back up close to it "Who the hell are we right now, Liv? This is ridiculous

The train finally stopped and I had Topper back up close to it "Who the hell are we right now, Liv? This is ridiculous." Topper said and i shushed him. "Just keep backing up." I told him and he rolled his eyes, I opened the door and went to the back of the truck.

"How's it looking?" I asked as I looked inside the train "Still searching." Cleo said and Sarah got up and had Topper finish backing up until he was right up on the train. "That's good. That's good right there."

"You see it?"

I narrowed my eyes to see a crate and i pointed to it "Hey... look it that one." I said and Cleo turned to the crate I was pointing to. "This one says Cameron... It might be this one." She said and Pope smiled "Cameron Development. This is it. This is the cross. This is it!" He said and I smiled.

"Hey, what are we doing here?" Topper asked getting out of the truck "We'll put this in your truck bed." Pope said and Topper frowned "That's gonna scratch the paint." Topper complained and I sighed "You'll be able to get a thousand paint jobs after we do this." Pope said and he nodded. "This thing right here?" Topper questioned making me roll my eyes and turn to him "Just help us spot it, Top." I muttered and they got the crate up off the ground.

"Topper, help me! Help me with the door." Sarah whisper yelled and we got it by the door "Just push it this way... My dad's gonna kill me." Topper muttered and i stood there looking at him. "Guide it." Cleo told me and I heard a train horn blaring "Shit." I mumbled and Pope frowned "That can't be good." He said and I looked at the others.

"Quick!"

"Hurry up, let's go!"

The crate got stuck and we tried to pull it "Don't mess up the cross!" "Don't mess up the truck!" Pope and Topper went at it again and I rolled my eyes. "Guys hurry up!" I told them and I turned my head to see a security guard.

"Stop! Hey, stop!"

"Shit!"

"We gotta go." Cleo said and me and Sarah got into the truck while Pope and Cleo got into the bed of the truck. "Hold it right there." "Go, go, go!" I yelled to Topper and Pope stuck his head through the back window of the door "Punch it, Chewie!" "Go!" He and Sarah yelled and Topper sped down the track.

"How the hell can you live like this? You two come from a good family." Topper yelled at me and Sarah and I rolled my eyes "Just drive!" I yelled and we got to the road and I saw a cop car following us "Shit! The cops are on us!" I yelled and I looked to my siblings "Hold on tight." I told them and they held on to each other.

Someone came up beside us and i frowned "We got somebody on us." I looked out the window to see JJ's bike and I sighed in relief "That's JJ and Kie." Sarah muttered and Topper frowned "What is he doing?" "I don't know." I muttered, knowing JJ he's thinking of doing something stupid.

" I muttered, knowing JJ he's thinking of doing something stupid