Ch. 48

It's been days since we were stranded on the island probably a month, I was physically and mentally drained except for my friends

It's been days since we were stranded on the island probably a month, I was physically and mentally drained except for my friends. It seems they are far more glad to be stuck on this island than me.

I watched JJ make a flag for Poguelandia but I looked down at the knife I took from the boat and fiddled with it and run my finger over the blade softly. "What do you think, Liv?" JJ muttered and I hummed.

"What?"

"How does the flag look?" JJ asked me and I looked up from my knife then nodded.

"It looks good." I told him.

He went to go hang it up on a tall coconut tree, I noticed Kiara was watching him and she began cheering "It looks good Jayj!" She yelled and I frowned.

Jayj?

What kind of nickname is that?

JJ and Kiara have been talking a lot the past few weeks and I couldn't help but feel jealous, maybe loneliness, I almost died and now he's not even talking to me about it. I don't know but right now all I want is to find my siblings and go home to my dad.

It's because he's realized that all of this is your fault.

He wouldn't be here if you were caught.

Look at him he's found someone else to love.

"Liv, you okay?" John B asked and I cleared my throat "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm actually gonna go walk down the beach." I smiled then Sarah nodded "You want some company?" "No, I think I just need some alone time." I muttered then started walking.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

I got down from the tree to see Liv walking alone down the beach and I went over to John B "Hey, where's Liv going?" "She said she needed to be alone." Sarah told me and I frowned.

"Oh okay, uh should I go talk to her or do I actually let her walk off by herself and we'll pretend that the last month she's been having nightmare after nightmare?" I asked and Kiara sighed "Let her have a moment, then we'll worry. If we push then she'll step back a step." Kiara said and I nodded. I can't imagine what she's going through.

Liv's POV

I walked down the beach and took a deep breath, listening to the waves crashing on the beach it made me feel calm.

Don't get too comfortable.

"Leave me alone." I muttered and he chuckled.

Oh I can't do that.

I buried my face in my hands groaning in frustration.

You're stuck with me for a while.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊