Ch. 46

We made it to the state room and John B banged on the door "Open up! Sarah! Sarah!" John B yelled and I tried to open another door but it was no use.

"C'mon we have to find Sarah." He said and I nodded "Here we could try below deck." I told him and he nodded then we went down by the boiler room. "C'mon. I don't think she's in here." I muttered and we turned to go up but Rafe was blocking our exit and he held a galf hook.

"Rafe" "Watch your head, man." He muttered then John B pulled me behind him.

"What the hell are you doing here, John B."

"Just put that thing down, all right?" John B said and Rafe smirked.

"Why would I do that?" "This isn't about you, all right? Now back the hell up and stay away from my cousin." John B told him and he chuckled "Not about me?" Rafe muttered and I held onto John B tightly.

"No. This is about Sarah. Okay?" He said and Rafe looked at me "I don't know, I think it is." He said and John B pulled me to the stairs leading to the upper deck while Rafe chased us, he swung the hook towards us but we dodged it and I tripped hitting my head on a pipe.

"Liv!" John yelled and I groaned then looked up to see Rafe "Same old shit." He said and I looked at John B "You don't have to do this, all right?" He told Rafe and he sighed "Pogues stealing from us... Keeping Liv from me... You know, I can't... I'm not gonna let that happen." He said and swung at John B but he rolled out the way and I screamed in frustration then kicked Rafe in the gut.

John B helped me up and we ran up the stairs "Hey! Come here!" Rafe yelled and John B went up the stairs as I followed him and I heard steam hissing from the pipes.

"Where are you going, huh?" Rafe yelled and I felt him grab my leg and I screamed "John B!" I yelled and suddenly an explosion started and Rafe was caught in some of the blast pushing him away from me. I gasped and John B pulled me up "Come here, I gotcha." He muttered and I heard Rafe groaning. "Go, go, go!" John B told me and I ran up the stairs "Through there." He told me and we went into a room then waited for Rafe to go by.

It was silent for a good while and I sighed in relief, we went outside then I heard multiple voice's coming in two different directions.

"That sounds like JJ..." "And Sarah and Ward." John B said and I looked at him "Go help Sarah and get the lifeboat. I'll go find JJ." I told him and he nodded. I was about to run the other way until John B stopped me "Hey! Be careful, alright?" He said and I nodded "Yeah. I will." I told him and he gave me a quick hug before running to find Sarah.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I ran the other way around the boat calling for JJ "Liv? Liv!" I heard and I turned the corner to see JJ. I sighed in relief and JJ ran up to me grabbing my face and checking if I was alright.

"I'm okay. I'm good." I told him and he hugged me tightly "I couldn't find my siblings, they must of been with the crew." I told him and he sighed "It will be fine. We'll find them. Kie, Pope and Cleo got the cross. Where's John B and Sarah?" He asked and I sighed "John B went to help Sarah get away from Ward, I had to make sure you were okay." I told him and he nodded. "Well let's go find John B and Sarah. Then get the hell out of here." JJ told me and I nodded "You don't have to tell me twice." I said and we ran to where John B was running to.

JJ looked around the corner then looked at me "Clear." We made our way around the corner and I saw the captain "I don't see him." "JJ." I muttered frowning as the captain pulled out a huge machete.

"Of course. There's more of you... Get down on your knees." He said and JJ went to attack. "Yeah, that's not gonna happen." He said and my eyes widened "Go, go, go!" JJ yelled and the captain swung the machete but hit the wall.