Ch. 35

I managed to wake up early to try and make breakfast for the boys except we didn't have no food so I'm gonna have to go get some for John B after school

I managed to wake up early to try and make breakfast for the boys except we didn't have no food so I'm gonna have to go get some for John B after school. I saw Pope come in the kitchen and I smiled "Morning." I muttered then he sighed "Back to normal." He told me as I was putting my books in my backpack, I had some extra work since I missed a good amount of schoolwork but Pope helped me get back on track. "Okay, if we wanna get to school on time there gonna have to get up now." Pope told me and I nodded "Just what I was just thinking, uh you want John B or JJ?" I asked and he looked over at the boys on the pullout couch and groaned "John B... you can deal with your boyfriend." Pope said and I nodded then we did the Pogue Handshake.

I smiled "I don't think I'll ever get used to saying that JJ Maybank is my boyfriend." I chuckled then Pope rolled hs eyes "Alright, don't go girly on me. Kie practically pulled a you on me." he said and I stopped in my tracks then turned to him.

"Okay, I wasn't ready to be in an relationship yet." I told him and he nodded.

Pope poked John B with a makeshift pole made of beer cans and he groaned "Okay, okay... Hey. We gotta go to school, man. We have a geometry test in 30 minutes." Pope said and John B groaned again. I poked JJ's cheek "JJ, wake up. It's time for school." I whispered and JJ moaned then rolled over, I rolled my eyes then sighed. I cleared my throat and looked over to Pope as he was waking up John B then looked at JJ "If you don't get up right now, you won't get a special surprise tonight." I whispered into his ear and he wouldn't budge.

"Wow, I was gonna literally have sex with you and you turned me down... I guess he loves sleep more than me." I muttered not expecting it to come out loud and got John B awake and aware of his surroundings. "Wait what?" He mumbled and I cleared my throat "Uh that wasn't supposed to be that loud...Get up! JJ!" I yelled and Pope tried getting JJ up "Is he alive?" He asked.

Kiara came into the kitchen looking through the fridge "Yeah, I'm gonna go after school on my free period and get some actual food." I told her and she nodded

"Food?!? I'm up! I'm up!" JJ shot up like a rocket and i frowned at him "What?" I rolled my eyes and Kiara looked at the mess on the table "JJ. Get your shoes." "What are you doing today? Hey, Kie." John B said trying to wake up and Kiara just looked disgusted "We're going this way." Pope told JJ pushing him towards the door and I grabbed my backpack "Um... I will meet up with you guys later." Kiara said and I nodded.

" Kiara said and I nodded