Ch. 15

"Let's go get rich guys

"Let's go get rich guys." JJ muttered and I chuckled "But I'm already rich?" I chuckled and JJ frowned then looked me in the eyes "You're high?" He questioned and I nodded "As a kite." "I knew I should have said something about the blunts!" JJ sighed and i smiled "You're cute when you're angry." I muttered and everyone stopped and looked at me weird.

"Um okay... You got rope?" John B asked and Pope raised the ball of rope in his hand. "Got it." "Grappling hook?" I gasped and Pope frowned "No grappling hook. We're not Batman." "I am Batman." I said in a dark and bruiting voice and I laughed "God, I love Batman." "Liv, get it together! You need to go down with me." John B said and I nodded "Pulley?" "Check." I muttered and I turned on my flashlight.

"Dark clothes?"

"Got it."

"Flashlights?"

"Check."

"All right, good. We're ready." John B said and Kie nodded "Let's go." "Wait, wait I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously." John B stopped us and I smiled "It means a lot to me that you're here tonight." He added and I chuckled "Always." "Of course, man." Sarah and Pope said and JJ sighed "All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?" He questioned and grabbed my hand "Let's get that wheat in the water." "Weed? I'm up for weed." JJ said and I gasped "Is there anymore weed?" "Wheat. I said wheat." Pope said and JJ sighed "Okay, Liv? No more weed for you." JJ said and I pouted then he helped me over the wall which I tumbled over and fell on my back "Owe!" "Shhh!!" They hushed me and I frowned.

Everyone made it over then we walked through the trees and this bright ass light turned on and we all crouched down behind a bush. "Shit!" "Oh, shit! Go, go, go, go. Flashlights!" JJ fiddled with his flashlight and Kiara turned it off. "Okay... Okay, so she has motion sensor lights." Pope muttered and I nodded "We could, uh... move really slowly, maybe?" "Yeah!" I agreed and Pope frowned "What? That's not how it works." "Oh, shit. Let's throw a rock at it." John B said and I nodded "Ooh I like that plan." I said and Kiara looked at me weird "What?" "That's a really good idea. Let the axe murder know that we're here." Kiara said and i shrugged. "Throw a rock at it?" "You have a better idea?" John B asked and she shrugged "Literally anything but that." "What about the breaker?" Sarah questioned and I frowned "In the circuit box on the porch. Remembers we used to play hide-and-seek here as kids. And if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch. I've seen it..." "Oh yeah, I was too goody-too-shoes to mess with this house." I muttered and John B shook his head.

"No, no. You're not going in the house alone." "Watch me." Sarah muttered and Pope frowned "Crain chops people into pieces." "If you believe that, but she's like what, 85?" Sarah said and I shrugged. "I know I'm not going inside." "Yeah, somethin' like that." JJ said and I chuckled "Crazy Crain..." I muttered and JJ smirked. "She's probably barely still kicking." "Here. I'll go with you." Kiara volunteered and Pope nodded "We'll wait for your signal." "Okay, cool." Sarah and Kiara started to go to the porch but John B stopped her "Hey! Be safe." "We will." Sarah told him and I smiled.