Ch. 49

I sat up all night thinking about my siblings and a bit about Rafe, I heard a plane and I frowned I looked up at the sky trying to find it and I saw it was a sea plane.

"Pope... Pope wake up!" I muttered then shook him awake "There's a plane." I smiled and he looked up and smiled.

"Guys, wake up there's a plane! Wake up!"

He grabbed his lighter and went to the fire pit on top of the cliffs to signal the plane. "Guys, get up!" I yelled and Cleo followed Pope to help "JJ, Kie get up!" I shook him awake and he frowned.

I ran to the shore and started waving my hands.

"Hey!!!! Help us! Hey!!" Me and John B yelled hoping they'd see us and the smoke cloud to get us off this island.

"We're here! Over here!"

I saw Kiara and JJ looking at each other, i frowned at there expressions, it's like they didn't want to be saved. I went back to the plane and began yelling and jumping up and down.

"Please help us!!!!"

We thought they weren't going to see us but they turned around "They see us! We're getting out of here!" I yelled and hugged JJ and as we pulled apart it looked like he was disappointed.

"JJ, I can finally get my siblings back!" I cheered trying to get some kind of reaction out of him but he just gave me a fake smile and nodded "Yeah, it's great." He said and I nodded then turned to John B "We're saved." I told him and he smiled "We are!" He pulled me in a big hug.

The plane landed in the pond and the door opened to the plane "Hello, hello." "Hey there." A man came out of the plane and Cleo screamed for joy. "Yeah!" "Whoo-hoo-hoo! Hey! We're getting out of here. We're finally getting out of here." Pope shouted and hugged me tightly.

"Well, what do we got here?" "Uh... You know, just some castaways." John B said and I chuckled. "Well, I'll cross that off the grocery list... Uh, hang on. I got just the thing for y'all. Just one second." The guy said and went inside his plane to get something.

"Hey, no. Look at this guy!" I heard John B and turned to see Sarah was looking unsure. "Two things you need on a deserted island." The man told us and came out with a bottle of alcohol and a small red bag "First aid and rum! Incoming!" He yelled and threw the items to me and Pope but the bottle missed my hands and fell right beside Sarah.

"So what's the story? You guys sank a boat?" He said and i frowned "Jumped off one... Her dad's." John B said and me and Sarah both looked at him like he was crazy.

"In-laws, man. They're tough. Well, have no fear. Jimmy's here. I got you." He said and I nodded "Well, all hail Jimmy, guys! Let's go." Cleo yelled and she stepped up and Pope followed "Welcome aboard the Flying Fish. I'm Jimmy Portis. I'll be your captain today. Is this all? Seven of you?" He asked and John B nodded "Uh, yeah. That too heavy?" He asked.

"Nah. Uh, technically maybe, but I think old Fish here'll probably be okay. We could always throw somebody overboard, right?" Jimmy said and I raised an eyebrow as he joked then I looked at John B.

I looked back at the island and I saw Taylor back on the beach. "Liv?" "I'm coming." I muttered.

I sat in the front while the others sat in the back "So what were you doing all the way out here?" "I got a little guide outfit in Saint Vincent. I was spotting fish." Jimmy told us and I nodded "What were you spotting?" "You know, the usual. Wahoo." Jimmy said and I frowned looking back at JJ. "I'd hang on to something. Gets a little spicy on takeoff." He said and we all grabbed on to something while we took off.

I looked back at the others to see they were talking and i frowned, they must be talking about Jimmy because Wahoo don't run in September. JJ tapped my shoulder and I leaned back without Jimmy noticing.