Chapter 1 In Spite of Everything, I'm Getting Married.

In the very early hours of the morning, Lin Qian was on top of a pillow, an elbow propping up his head, as he sent Zheng PingQing a message.

Lin Qian: Happy Birthday 🙂

A reply was sent back in seconds.

Zheng PingQing: Don't just say that, do something to make me happy, ah!

Lin Qian rolled his eyes and typed: It literally just became your birthday!

Zheng PingQing's reply seemed expectant: Don't hesitate, act quickly!

Lin Qian: "...."

Lin Qian moodily replied: The person already gave you their warm greetings, isn't that enough for you to be happy?

Zheng PingQing: not enough.

Lin Qian couldn't help but reflect on himself. In the end, for what reason did he decide to lose his mind and agree to associate with this person?

He tapped his index finger against his chin and replied: Then, what gift do you want?

After a bit of thinking, he added: A friendly tip, my bank account has **** yuan so think about your answer with this in mind.

This time the reply was slow to come. The message box showed that the other party was constantly editing their reply, which made Lin Qian feel guarded.

Typing for so long, how many gifts does Zheng PingQing want, ah? You're not actually planning on emptying my account, are you?

Lin Qian wondered if he should backtrack and tell him to forget about it.

Anyway, this wouldn't be the first time he and Zheng PingQing tried to scam each other.

Just as Lin Qian's heart was about to shatter from the thought of his empty bank account, Zheng PingQing's reply finally appeared.

Zheng PingQing: I don't want money.

Lin Qian's heart: "...."

It took you half an hour just to edit those four words?

As he rolled his eyes, another message appeared.

Zheng PingQing: Marry me, Lin Qian.

Lin Qian was stunned, his elbow slipping, causing his head to fall straight down. Fortunately, the pillow below prevented a tragedy.

Lin Qian rubbed his chin, his heart fluttering from the abrupt drop: Do you know what you're saying?

Zheng PingQing: I typed it word by word. So, what do you say?

Lin Qian struggled to contain his laughter as he replied: If I had known that this would happen, I wouldn't have befriended you.

Zheng PingQing: If you want to laugh at me, then just go ahead and do it. Anyway, I've long crossed over to the enemy's side and admitted defeat.

Zheng PingQing: Damn it!

Zheng PingQing: I like you. I can't back out of these feelings anymore.

Looking at Zheng PingQing's self-deprecating messages, Lin Qian could almost see his chagrined face. He couldn't help the smile that blossomed as he replied: Say that again.

After sending this, Lin Qian felt a little perfunctory, like that online expression of "Putting on a facade when in reality, everyone already knew that he's dumb as hell." He hurriedly clarified: Calm down a bit, you're not being stupid.

Lin Qin: After all, I like you too.

Although Zheng PingQing didn't immediately reply, Lin Qian, with more than ten years' experience fighting with this person (in both wills and punches), could easily imagine the extremely dopey smile Zheng PingQing must be wearing right now.