Chapter 48 - Mismatched

The night wind was gentle as the street lamps cast a soft light, pulling the shadows of passers-by into long phantoms.

Lin Qian was on Zheng PingQing’s back, his face buried in Zheng PingQing’s neck. As Lin Qian rubbed his face against the warm skin, he teased Zheng PingQing: “You’re already so old, yet you still bicker with high school students.”

Zheng PingQing lit up some firecrackers and threw them on the little brother that accidentally scared Lin Qian. Afterward, the little brother’s legs ended up becoming so soft he almost had to crawl home.

Zheng PingQing was unashamed. “He scared my boyfriend.”

Then, as if Zheng PingQing was trying to uphold justice for his boyfriend, he said: “My boyfriend is also a high school student. Furthermore, he’s very handsome and charmingly kind.”

Lin Qian used his forehead to tap the back of Zheng PingQing’s neck. “It wasn’t done intentionally, and your boyfriend is fine.”

Zheng PingQing passionately argued for his actions: “That’s why I only scared him. If he actually did anything to you, I would’ve tied him up and attach a thousand firecrackers on him…”

As Zheng PingQing’s ear suddenly got tickled, his heart burst with the same itchy feeling.

Soon, they arrived at Lin Qian’s neighborhood. Zheng PingQing looked around and saw that there wasn’t anyone nearby, so he grabbed Lin Qian’s hand and pulled him down from his back. Then, Zheng PingQing wrapped an arm around Lin Qian’s waist and brought him close. “Well, even if I couldn’t stick a thousand firecrackers, I can still stick other things on a certain someone…”

Zheng PingQing lowered his head and kissed Lin Qian on the lips.

Lin Qian bit him lightly but didn’t resist. His young body made him a little more impulsive. The kiss was long and deep, and it held the sweetness of autumn.

After their lips separated, Zheng PingQing carefully calculated the day. “There’s 143 days left…”

Lin Qian: “…..” In his heart, Lin Qian advised himself not to ask Zheng PingQing what he was talking about.

But Zheng PingQing answered his unasked question anyway. “The day we can do all sorts of lewd things is getting closer and closer. Ah, I can’t wait…”

“You two–”

The sudden voice startled Lin Qian and Zheng PingQing. They both turned around and saw a geeky-looking boy with his abnormally white skin and plaid shirt. The boy was looking at them blankly, and his mouth was hanging open.

Zheng PingQing raised a brow and removed his hold on Lin Qian’s waist.

Although they had been caught, Lin Qian didn’t panic much. He just smiled and calmly asked: “Boss Ke, how come you’re here?”

The stunned young boy in front of them was the future big Boss Ke MuZi.

Ke MuZi didn’t understand why Lin Qian called him Boss, but this nickname was very pleasing to the ear. In any other situation, Ke MuZi would’ve commented on the wonderful nickname, but right now, Ke MuZi was much more interested in something else. Ke MuZi tilted his head and slowly said: “I saw you two kissing.”

Lin Qian: “…….”

This straight guy’s words are awfully straight to the point, ah.

But, well, not all bent men were tactful with their words either. Zheng PingQing draped an arm over Lin Qian’s shoulders and said: “Yes, you saw it right. We’re a pair of handsome gays.”