Chapter 97 - Extra 4: University Courses

“…it’s settled. Monday afternoon, I’ll go to your university and attend the ‘Finance Analysis’ class with you. Then on Thursday morning, you’ll come to my university to accompany me to my ‘Marketing and Business Administration Class.\'” Zheng PingQing had extensively studied both their schedules and had finally determined their class schedule for the semster.

Although he had failed to get into the same university as Lin Qian, that didn’t stop his plan to attend classes with his boyfriend. When it comes to campus romance plots, how can you not have classes together!

So after carefully analyzing both their curriculums, Zheng PingQing did some tricky maneuvering to finally force out two classes they could take together.

Fortunately, the courses arranged for freshmen weren’t that heavy. They each had one half-day in during the week, which made it convenient for the couple to attend a class at the other’s university.

Lin Qian took a quick looked at his timetable and pointed towards one of the columns. “I only have the first class on Friday afternoons. After my class, I can go accompany you to your third class.”

Zheng PingQing was elated. “I didn’t expect you to be so sticky.”

But while he was happy at Lin Qian’s words, Zheng PingQing felt a little reluctant. He said: “Of course I’d be delighted if you were to attend class with me, but then won’t you have to constantly rush about?”

“No.” Lin Qian glanced at Zheng PingQing’s schedule. “This ‘Reforming Business Management’ taught by Professor Zhou will be very popular in the future, and any public lectures he had would always be full. I had wanted to listen to his lecture when I was working, but I never had the opportunity to attend. Since I have the time now…”

Zheng PingQing: “…”

Zheng PingQing’s expression slightly collapsed, and he looked out of sorts. “So you just wanted to listen to Professor Zhou’s class. It wasn’t because you wanted to spend more time with me!”

Lin Qian was a man who had already coaxed his boyfriend countless times before. He had done it so many times that by now, he can do it with one hand tied behind his back. So the tone of his voice didn’t even change as he replied: “Because Professor Zhou’s class is so popular, It’ll be the perfect cover. Even when I come rushing over to attend his class, everyone would just think that I’m genuinely coming for his lecture. No one would be able to guess that the real reason I would tirelessly come to every single lecture was to accompany my boyfriend.

Lin Qian then hugged Zheng PingQing and gave him a kiss. “I’m merely taking advantage of Professor Zhou’s popularity. Everything I do is for you, ah…”

A resentful Zheng PingQing hugged Lin Qian back. It was only after several kisses that Zheng PingQing finally said: “Then I’ll reluctantly forgive Professor Zhou…”

……

Both Lin Qian and Zheng PingQing had university and work experience already. Compared to the ordinary freshmen, the couple was much more certain about their major and the classes they needed to take.

Lin Qian and Ke MuZi’s partnership had already progressed well. The product had already been developed, and the operation of their company was gradually getting on the right track. They were about to start looking for external funding, but Lin Qian was confident that their company would be listed earlier than even that of Ke MuZi’s company in their last life. Therefore, despite being pressured by all sides, Lin Qian chose an accounting major instead of the engineering major University A was so famous for. Lin Qian was very clear about the fact that he would never surpass Ke MuZi in terms of technical prowess. What he needed was to master finance and understand the financial strategies that he and his company will sure to implement in the future.