Chapter 4 - Love Makes People Blind

After a brief silence, the auditorium erupted into thundering roars and whistles, with screams spreading like wildfire:

“What the hell, aren’t Zheng PingQing and Lin Qian mortal enemies?”

“That’s it; we have another crazy man. The college entrance exams really are killing people, ah!”

“Ermmm, my eyebrows are wrinkling, such a complicated situation!”

“Why do I feel like this is actually a little cute? Am I sick?” -someone replied crisply: “Definitely.”

“I can’t tell if Zheng PingQing is flirting or being devious…”

“What’s Zheng PingQing’s angle? Is this the legendary ‘little brother tying himself to one’s pier?’ ”

“Young brother, you’re flattering too much. Could it be that he was conquered by Lin Qian’s heroic figure while he was saying his speech?”

“To tell you the truth, even I was conquered by Lin Qian’s speech!”

……

Lin Qian’s friends had already stood up and were ready to gallop towards Zheng PingQing, but after that announcement, they all fell back into their seats.

All the school leaders and teachers who were regretting choosing Lin Qian as the school representative, especially Ke CaiZhu whose mouth was still wide open, were speechless. They looked at Zheng PingQing dazedly, then turned towards Huo YeRui.

Meanwhile, Huo YeRui’s face turned ugly.

The Principal’s heart was already so tired from the ups and downs of the situation. Slumping into his chair, he looked towards Huo PingChuan with suspicion: “This is Class 8’s method for bringing Lin Qian down?”

Huo PingChuan was gobsmacked. When he heard this, he could only chuckle awkwardly: “Maybe the gossip I heard was wrong.”

The Principal gave him a loaded look: “A school environment is relatively simple, things like hearsay aren’t very good.”

What could Huo PingChuan say? He could only laugh: “The Principal is right.”

If Huo YeRui hadn’t been his son, he would have killed him already.

Dong MingEn looked like a victim from a horror movie as he pulled at the corner of Zheng PingQing’s shirt. He had already dropped his phone without a care, his voice trembling as he whispered: “Boss, your line…your line is wrong…”

But Zheng PingQing had turned a deaf ear to everything around him, his hand tightly gripping the big and scratched loudspeaker. His eyes had crossed the sea of students, directly focusing on Lin Qian.

At this time, Jiang TingJun’s words were echoing in Lin Qian’s mind: “I would rather be single for the rest of my life than get such a confession!”

Zheng PingQing’s words weren’t just a simple confession; it was practically social martyrdom.

Could things get any crazier?!

As it turns out, it can.

While Lin Qian continued to be speechless, Zheng PingQing’s loudspeaker suddenly burst out a powerful voice with a strong accent: “Beautiful Northern Radishes, one catty two pieces~ three catty~”

Lin Qian: “&#k2026;.”

Zheng PingQing: “&#k2026;.”

Teachers and students: “pfft-“

“Hahahahahahaha&#k2026;”

“Fuck, its the little prince of the vegetable market!”

“The case has been solved. Zheng PingQing must’ve wanted to sell some radishes to Lin Qian…haha Northern Radishes.”