Chapter 9 - To Quench One's Thirst by Thinking of Plums

him all the way home.

Zheng PingQing probably thought he looked like a very reliable man, but Lin Qian suspected that he only did it to prove that he could absolutely withstand hundreds of kisses.

He was such a beast!

As Zheng PingQing walked on, he began to foolishly suggest: "Or you can stay at my place tonight. My family won't be at home."

As the son of Zheng BuLu, the city's richest man, Zheng PingQing lived in a large and luxurious house.

Lin Qian's family lived only a few blocks away, so he would often bump into Zheng PingQing on the way to and from school. After a few years though, he realized that the big house he used to covet jealously was nothing more than an empty husk, utterly devoid of any life.

Zheng PingQing's parents divorced when he was very young and was ultimately given to his father. But Zheng BuLu was often busy working. Despite giving Zheng PingQing a grand house, a generous allowance, and the best nanny, Zheng BuLu had no time to sit down and have a meal with his son.

As he grew older, Zheng PingQing simply drove the nanny away and in the end, the young man lived alone in his large house and devoted his days to fighting with Lin Qian.

But now, that fighting part was definitely never going to happen, so Zheng PingQing figured he should focus on other things.

Of course, Lin Qian shot that idea down in a second: "Didn't you just say your young body was impulsive? I don't think trying to stay overnight is going to be as simple as you think."

The righteous and arrogant Zheng PingQing replied: "You're my boyfriend, no, my fiancee. Why shouldn't we take advantage of such youthful impulses?"

Lin Qian: "...." He had to admit, Zheng PingQing can really be eloquent at times.

However, Lin Qian sadly told him the facts: "Young man, have you forgotten? I'm still underage."

Zheng PingQing "....fuck!"

In their previous life, he and Lin Qian fell in love long after they had graduated so where water flows, a canal is formed. Who would have thought that there would be a day they would be restricted by their ages, ah?

After a long silence, Zheng PingQing reluctantly said: "Then buy me a pacifier and hope I can quench my thirst by thinking of plums."

Lin Qian leaned down until his lips were touching Zheng PingQing's cheek. Feeling the man's face heat instantly, Lin Qian grinned and said: "What plums? My dear, don't you think it's impossible not to kiss your wife?"

Zheng PingQing sighed and smiled in satisfaction as he replied: "I'll just have to wait until your birthday, then do it seven times a night."

Lin Qian: "...."

Lin Qian patted him on the shoulder and sincerely said: "Don't rely on your youthfulness and neglect your body; you should look at things in the long-term."

The Zheng PingQing whose brain was filled with perverted thoughts carelessly said: "You don't need to worry about that, I'm strong."

Lin Qian was so angry he headbutted the back of Zheng PingQing's head.

Zheng PingQing: "Hey..."

......

Although he didn't sleep over, Lin Qian still accompanied him and stayed for dinner.

To celebrate their love that lasted for more than ten years, Zheng PingQing personally cooked dinner. After living alone for so many years, his cooking skills developed well.