Chapter 81 - Happy Little Birds

The three days of the college entrance exams were probably the longest but also the shortest days the students have ever experienced.

These three days of emotional tension could crush people at any time, but on the other hand, the end of these three days brought an inexplicable sense of relief.

But Lin Qian, who had been reborn, had a much lighter mood. He had already lived through the college entrance exams many years ago in his memory. What’s more, since he had already seen his future, the results of the college entrance exams ultimately had little impact on him and his life.

In contrast, his boyfriend was extremely stressed.

Zheng PingQing had also been reborn, and in this life, he was also a rich second-generation man. So truthfully, the college entrance exams didn’t have much of an influence on Zheng PingQing’s future. But Zheng PingQing wanted to go to the same university as his boyfriend, and this was not at all easy.

If he hadn’t been afraid of sudden death, Zheng PingQing probably would’ve studied late into the night the entire month before the exams.

Eventually, the dust settled.

At the end of their final test, the bell rang and Lin Qian breathed out a long sigh.

His second senior year of high school finally came to an end.

The past year hadn’t been difficult for him, but it held special significance.

As soon as the bell rang, the students around Lin Qian went mad and ran out of the examination room, jumping and yelling as they did so.

Lin Qian got up and followed the crowd out of the room. The entire building had become a sea of joyful faces. Because the teachers were still there, no one dared to get too crazy, but the resounding cheers were unavoidable.

The air was filled with a myriad of emotions, from loss, happiness to the feeling of liberation.

The dense horde surged, and there were bodies everywhere. But despite this, Lin Qian immediately saw Zheng PingQing across the crowd.

He was standing still, smiling at him.

Lin Qian smiled back and started walking towards him. Eventually, the two managed to get together after traversing time and a multitude of people.

“Wow, despite the massive amount of youthful people, no one can rival your shining visage.” Lin Qian never hesitated to praise his boyfriend.

Zheng PingQing raised a brow. “Of course. In order to match my amazing boyfriend, I can’t lose to these youngsters.”

Lin Qian knew just how much effort Zheng PingQing had exerted just to catch up to him, so Lin Qian lifted a hand and touched Zheng PingQing’s neck. His eyes sparkling, Lin Qian said: “You’ve worked hard.”

Zheng PingQing solemnly replied: “For you, any pain or hardship is worth it.”

Lin Qian chuckled, then gently pulled at the ends of Zheng PingQing’s hair. “Cut the crap and let loose already!”

Zheng PingQing pounced and held him tightly.

Lin Qian put his chin on Zheng PingQing’s shoulder and wrapped his arms around him. His hug was just as tight.

Both of them were the most recognizable figures in all of No.12, and they were outstanding in both appearance and height. Their embracing figures stood out, but at this time, many students were also holding each other in excitement. So while plenty of people saw them hugging, no one was surprised.

“I really like you, ah!” Zheng PingQing buried his head into Lin Qian’s neck, his muffled voice barely perceivable.

“Me too.” Lin Qian didn’t hesitate to respond to him. “I want to give you the whole world.”