Chapter 21 - Couple's Clothes

“Ah, ah, ah– the Boss–” Dong MingEn exclaimed.

Luo XingGuang rose to his feet.

Then the two rushed towards the skating rink.

“Boss–”

“Boss-”

The moment they stepped past the rink entrance, they both slipped on the ice.

Zheng PingQing, who had just stood up with Lin Qian: “….”

Looking at the two idiots floundering on the ice like a bunch of fish thrown ashore, Lin Qian tilted his head and asked: “Is this the legendary \'Rescue of Grandpa Calabash\' coming to life?”

Zheng PingQing: “….”

Right now, this Grandpa really wanted to bash his grandchildren with a calabash!

After making sure that Lin Qian wasn’t hurt, Zheng PingQing slowly led him to the edge of the rink, while Dong MingEn and Luo XingGuang were still flopping around on the side.

Dong MingEn stretched out a hand and cried out tragically: “Boss, pull, pull me–”

Zheng PingQing: = =

Zheng PingQing grabbed both of them and dragged them up, looking very disgusted while doing so. “You’re making Grandpa’s life very difficult.”

Lin Qian: “Haha–”

Dong MingEn whispered towards Luo XingGuang: “Is he laughing at us?”

Luo XingGuang analyzed Lin Qian’s shaking shoulders and replied, indignant. “Yes.”

“Boss, your clothes are wet.” Dong MingEn exclaimed.

Zheng PingQing immediately looked towards Lin Qian. “Your clothes are wet.”

Dong MingEn: “…” No, Boss, how can you care about other people when you’re in a much worse situation!

Zheng PingQing’s first thought when they fell was to protect Lin Qian as much as possible. But Lin Qian still ended up on the ice afterward, making his clothes wet. It wasn’t as bad as Zheng PingQing’s clothes, though.

Lin Qian was about to say that he could just go home and change, but Zheng PingQing leaned over and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Let’s go and buy some clothes.”

Dong MingEn wanted to stop them, saying: “Boss…”

Zheng PingQing pinned him with a scornful look to shut him up and said: “Concentrate on studying more instead of spending all your time blindly thinking of such foolish thoughts.”

Dong MingEn and Lou XingGuang watched the two leave, shoulder to shoulder, looking disheveled.

Lou XingGuang couldn’t help but say: “Why…why do I feel that the Boss and Lin Qian….”

Dong MingEn, on the other hand, wasn’t capable of properly digesting such a scene. “The Boss doesn’t really want to be friends with Lin Qian…does he?”

Nearby, Gou XinDou had finished his fries. He got up and patted the salt off his hands, sighing: “Boss Zheng becoming like this…in the end, was it due to a loss of morality, or the distortion of human nature?”

……

Since the skating rink was in a shopping mall, Lin Qian and Zheng PingQing didn’t have to go very far to find clothes and simply went inside the nearest men’s clothing store.

Both of them were natural hangers- as long as the clothes didn’t look too exotic, they could pull off any type of clothing. In theory, they should be able to buy something random and leave quickly.