Chapter 93 - The End

“Student Lin, congratulations.” Principal Qiu welcomed him with a ruddy face.

At first, Principal Qiu didn’t understand Lin Qian’s thought process when he gave up his recommendation to F University. But now, he knew that Lin Qian did this because he was fully capable of getting into an even better school. Now, not only did Lin Qian get an admission letter from China’s top university, but universities in Hong Kong were also vying for him.

“Thank you, principal.” Lin Qian smiled. “Congratulations to you too, for retiring. Enjoy your retirement, ah. We’ll visit you often.”

“Hahaha, of course!” Principal Qiu laughed and patted Lin Qian on the shoulder. “You don’t need to visit me at home though, because I definitely won’t stay idle. I can’t help myself, ah. While Principal Zhou is taking over, he isn’t that familiar with Rong City’s education system and asked me to continue being an honorary principal. I’ll still be coming to school often.”

“Oh, then our younger classmates are fortunate.” Lin Qian looked at Principal Qiu’s bright and cheerful face. Although he had officially retired, his enthusiasm hadn’t decreased, and he was still as vigorous as before. Lin Qian finally put down all his regrets and fears that weighed him down for the past ten years.

Standing next to Principal Qiu was the new principal, surnamed Zhou. He had just been transferred from another city to take charge of No. 12 High School. He had been transferred here primarily due to Huo PingChuan’s bribery incident. Principal Zhou initially thought that he would have to clean up the mess Huo PingChuan made, but surprisingly, he ended up with a prestigious school that made headlines in national news.

The first problem Principal Zhou faced when he took over was the sharp increase in school transfer applications. Parents in Rong City and even other cities were trying their best to get their children into No. 12 High School and this increased the pressure on Principal Zhou. Of course, besides the pressure, Principal Zhou was also feeling excited and had a deeper sense of responsibility.

Principal Zhou had met Lin Qian before, so this was their second meeting. However, his attitude was sincere as he said: “Congratulations, Student Lin.”

“Thank you, Principal Zhou.” Lin Qian nodded towards him.

Behind them, Class 8’s homeroom teacher Bai YanZhu was between Dong MingEn and Lou XingGuang.

“Damn it, Teacher Bai, we helped you get the top senior teacher award, yet you don’t invite us to a meal!” Dong MingEn lifted his arms and put Bai YanZhu in a headlock.

“That’s right! Principal, I want to report Teacher Bai!” Lou XingGuang yelled.

“Goodness, Teacher Bai. Now that you’ve accomplished your lifelong dream, what are you going to do now that you have nothing else to aspire for? ” Zhou Daota exaggerated.

“Wait, isn’t he the legendary \'successful person\' now?”

“Hey, hey, hey, I heard that Teacher Bai was also successful in his blind date?”

“What?! Not only did Teacher Bai succeed in his career, but also his love life? Ahh, and he doesn’t even want to invite us to a meal. We can’t let this go!”

The students looked at each other, then simultaneously grabbed Bai YanZhu’s limbs in tacit understanding. They lifted him up and pretended to be mad as they threatened: “Teacher Bai, what’s your answer?”

Bai YanZhu wasn’t angry and instead loudly laughed. He yelled: “Please, please, spare me. I’ll gladly treat you all, ah. Once the commendation assembly is over, let’s all go to a snack shop nearby, and I’ll treat you all to some spring rolls.”