Chapter 53 - Huo PingChuan-related Storyline

Lin YaZhi’s actions shocked not only Huo PingChuan and the other teachers in the office, but also the person on the other end of the line. After a while, the person slowly said: “Friend, this is an office line. Please don’t use it for gags.”

Lin YaZhi replied: “I’m not kidding. Here, let Huo PingChuan tell you.”

As he spoke, he bullied Huo PingChuan into accepting the phone. “Vice-Principal Huo, hurry and talk, ah, what if they hang up? Then we’ll have to call them twice.”

Huo PingChuan had never been so humiliated in his life. He didn’t know if he should scold Lin YaZhi first, or answer the phone first.”

The person on the line then angrily yelled: “What’s the matter with all of you? I can trace your number, don’t say I didn’t warn you. We’re not an organization you can make fun of…”

Huo PingChuan hurriedly replied: “Is this Xiao Zhong? It’s me, Huo PingChuan.”

When the person called Xiao Zhong heard a familiar voice, he became even more confused. “Is this really Vice-Principal Huo? What are you guys doing?”

Lin YaZhi quipped: “Vice-Principal Huo wants to report me and ask the Bureau to dismiss me. Hurry up and connect your superiors to the line. Don’t make Vice-Principal be a person who’s all talk and no action.”

There was an awkward silence at the other end of the phone. Although he didn’t know what was happening, Xiao Zhong could tell that Huo PingChuan had no control over this teacher.

This matter should be reported. No matter who was right and who was wrong, Huo PingChuan probably lost a lot of face already.

Huo PingChuan was very embarrassed. But he simply smiled and pretended that nothing was wrong. “This is only a misunderstanding. Don’t take this seriously, Xiao Zhong, it’s nothing. We’ll be hanging up first.”

Huo PingChuan quickly ended the call and glared at Lin YaZhi. “How can you have the Education Bureau’s phone number?”

Lin YaZhi hadn’t hesitated when he inputted a string of numbers into his phone minutes before. It showed Huo PingChuan that Lin YaZhi knew the number well. Moreover, this particular number wasn’t available through public channels. It was his superior’s secretary that answered the phone, not some random clerk.

Lin YaZhi replied: “Of course, it’s because I’ve been ready to report you for a long time now, ah.”

Huo PingChuan: “…….”

He really wanted to get angry and threaten Lin YaZhi, but sadly, he was in a public place.

Who would’ve thought that the punk Lin YaZhi would suddenly become like this? He actually called the Education Bureau right in front of Huo PingChuan and asked to get reported. Now the situation was like a person trying to get off a tiger. Teacher Zhu attempted to calm the situation down. With a small voice, he said: “Eh, we’re all colleagues here. Why make trouble like this? We still have to work together afterward….”

“No, we’re not going to be working together anymore.” Huo PingChuan tried to make his breath steady. His eyes were like sharp blades of air, and his tone was cold. “Lin YaZhi, a person such as yourself doesn’t deserve to be a teacher. Resign. From now on, you’re no longer allowed to enter No. 12 High School.”

At Huo PingChuan’s words, all the other teachers gasped. A trembling Bai YanZhu hastened to plead: “How can this be? Vice-Principal Huo, this punishment is too severe. Teacher Lin was just a little too impulsive….”

Teacher Sun also followed. “Vice-Principal Huo, don’t get too excited. Teacher Lin was just angry. I don’t think he meant all the things he said.”