Chapter 89 - Dare

Dong MingEn looked down at the beautiful heart shape drawn on the sand, the two names lovingly written inside it, then at the distinct footprint that destroyed the gorgeous drawing. He could already see the wheelchair he would be permanently bound to in the future.

“Boss, please have mercy on my foot. It doesn’t have eyes, ah, it’s innocent!” Dong MingEn looked up towards Zheng PingQing. Seeing his cold expression, Dong MingEn then turned towards Lin Qian. At this moment, his strong desire to live made his IQ soar. He cried out: “Sister-in-law, help me!”

The words ‘sister-in-law’ calmed Zheng PingQing, but his voice was still indifferent as he said: “It’s alright. Your crime isn’t punishable by death.”

Dong MingEn, who escaped death, finally breathed out a long sigh of relief. He released his hold on Zheng PingQing’s leg, then wiped the sweat off his forehead. “Thank you, Boss. I’ll leave right away.”

“Who told you you could leave?” Zheng PingQing crossed his arms. “A crime is a crime. Even if you aren’t sentenced to death, that doesn’t mean you can get away scot-free.”

Dong MingEn: “….”

The corner of Lin Qian’s mouth couldn’t help but twitch. “Your Majesty, you should watch fewer court dramas.”

Zheng PingQing lightly hummed, then said to Dong MingEn: “You there. Since you trampled all over this beautiful drawing and divine words, re-write them again a hundred times.”

Dong MingEn didn’t think he’d have to write again so soon after the college entrance exams. He looked at the beach, then at his inflatable duck. He wanted to cry. “Boss, that’s too many!”

Zheng PingQing lazily replied: “Then you can leave your legs behind and go.”

Dong MingEn tearfully replied: “…I’ll write.”

Lin Qian placed a hand on his forehead. “Forget it, ah. Just write it twenty times.”

It wasn’t that Lin Qian felt sorry for Dong MingEn, but when he thought of this beach being filled with a hundred hearts…the scene burned his eyes.

After his boyfriend said this, Zheng PingQing, of course, rushed to agree. “That’s alright too.”

Dong MingEn breathed a sigh of relief, his eyes filled with fighting spirit. “I’ll go write it now!”

Lian Qian: “…” This boy’s ability to adapt is too amazing, ah.

Dong MingEn walked to a piece of open sand, crouched down, then began to draw. Lin Qian and Zheng PingQing watched over him for a while, but soon lost interest and walked away hand in hand. Although no one was watching him, Dong MingEn didn’t stop, afraid of Zheng PingQing suddenly coming back and killing him. Twenty times wasn’t that much, so Dong MingEn diligently drew on the sand.

Just as he was about to finish, a familiar female voice called out from nearby. “Classmate Dong MingEn, we meet again. It seems that we’re somehow fated.”

Dong MingEn looked up and saw that it was Xu Shuang from No. 9 High School. Her hair was done up into two braids, and she was wearing a pretty floral dress. She looked more lovely than when he last saw her in the parking lot.

Dong MingEn was delighted and quickly stood up. “Classmate Xu Shuang, what a coincidence!”

Xu Shuang smiled and turned her head. “What are you doing here all on your own?”

Dong MingEn suddenly realized just what exactly he had been doing and went: !!!!

Dong MingEn hurriedly said: “Classmate Xu Shuang, listen to me first!”