Chapter 19 - Too Much Bullying

“How come Zheng PingQing didn’t come?” You NiNi interrogated Gou XinDou, “Didn’t you say he was going to come?”

Gou XinDou chewed on the straw of his drink as he casually answered: “He’s not available, too busy studying.”

You NiNi took a moment to digest his words before saying incredulously: “Busy studying?”

A few days ago, they had inquired about Zheng PingQing. Rumors had it that this hotshot in No.12 was ‘good looking’, ‘suspected to have dropped out of school’, a ‘leader who had many brothers’, and someone who ‘regularly promoted the bad boy lifestyle’.

Now, they hear that the reason for his absence was because he was ‘too busy studying’.

Gou XinDou spread his hands. “He’s been infected. Even I almost succumbed to the \'Five-Year College Entrance Exam, Three-Year Simulation\' mindset.”

You NiNi wanted to beat up this useless dog brain that was in front of her. “Tell me the truth. You didn’t even call him at all, did you?!”

You NiNi was very skeptical and simply thought that Gou XinDou had been afraid that Zheng PingQing would steal his spotlight and so deliberately lied to them all.

“It’s true.” Gou XinDou felt wronged. It was clearly You NiNi who approached him first. He didn’t have a clue on how to pick up girls, how can he be afraid of Zheng PingQing robbing the limelight from him?

“If you don’t believe me, ask his good brother.” Gou XinDou walked towards the edge of the skating rink under You NiNi’s angry gaze and stopped next to Dong MingEn, who had been shuffling like a dog as he clutched at the railing.

He heard Dong MingEn reluctantly say to the girl next to him: “You go practice by yourself first, I’ll be back later to accompany you.”

The girl smiled shyly. “Alright.”

Gou XinDou watched in awe.

Dong MingEn, this guy who looked moments away from kissing the floor, could actually reel in girls?

As soon as Dong MingEn stumbled off, the girl slipped away like an arrow and began to dance on the ice.

Gou XinDou suddenly realized that it wasn’t Dong MingEn who was picking up the girl, it was the girl picking him up, ah.

Dong MingEn was particularly satisfied with today’s outing. He offered to take care of a cute and endearingly silly girl. Furthermore, this girl had very good taste, praising him the entire time. If he hadn’t needed to face You NiNi’s interrogations, today would’ve been perfect. He got off the ice and headed towards You NiNi.

You NiNi’s unhappiness was written all over her face as she continued to interrogate: “Didn’t you say that Zheng PingQing likes RunWei? Why didn’t he come?”

Dong MingEn glanced at the girl sitting with them across the table. She was tall, had long wavy hair, and looked like a doll.

She was the real protagonist of today’s outing: No.9 High School’s top beauty, Luo RunWei.

Luo RunWei was obviously in a bad mood. She was playing with her phone, her face looking impatient. Occasionally, she would look up at the various couples skating on the rink, eventually becoming more and more annoyed.

Dong MingEn felt somewhat guilty as he answered. “He never said he liked her, he just said she was pretty.”

You NiNi almost rolled her eyes off her head. “Isn’t that the same thing?”

“No, no, no, that’s just half of it.” Dong MingEn waved his hands in disagreement. He then hesitated before reluctantly spitting out: “For our Boss to like someone, they have to be beautiful and get good grades.”