Chapter Ch22.2 - A Momentous Scene

Xu Yao, who had been nearby, saw what was happening and grabbed Jiang TingJun’s arm. “Hey, hey, hey, look at Huo YeRui that wily old fox. He must have done something!”

The steel straight man Jiang TingJun didn’t notice anything brewing. All he knew was that his arm was about to fall off his shoulder, and so he tried to pull away from Xu Yao.

“What are you talking about?” Jiang TingJun asked.

Xu Yao moved Jiang TingJun’s body, then continued to shake. “Are you a pig? Don’t you see that Huo YeRui is interested in that You NiNi from No. 9?”

“Ah, really?” Jiang TingJun exclaimed. Then he chuckled. “He has a good eye. You NiNi is really pretty.”

But he still didn’t understand. “So? How’s that a problem?”

Xu Yao rolled his eyes, then furiously grabbed Jiang TingJun’s chin and turned his face towards You NiNi. “Look at You NiNi carefully. Who is she looking at?”

Jiang TingJun, under Xu Yao’s crazy watchful eyes, finally followed You NiNi’s gaze with much difficulty. He exclaimed: “Ah, she’s watching Ah Qian!”

Then, he finally reacted sensibly: “She likes Ah Hui!”

Xu Yao rolled his eyes even more. “Can it be any more obvious?”

Having been solo since the moment he was born, Jiang TingJun, who had never received a single love letter, cried out bitterly: “It’s so unfair being so handsome! Participating in only a single birthday party, and he can already harvest the hearts of many beautiful girls.”

Xu Yao: “…shouldn’t you be already used to this situation?”

Jiang TingJun continued to cry. “Even if you get used to it, it’s still sad.”

In the end, Xu Yao had to beat Jiang TingJun up to keep him from continuing to nag.

Xu Yao said: “Huo YeRui must’ve deliberately got Tang WanQi to come over and seduce him, to make You NiNi angry and hate Ah Qian.”

Jiang TingJun cut him off: “How is any of this relevant?”

Xu Yao shouted angrily: “It’s one thing for this to be irrelevant to us, but its another thing for Huo YeRui to act mean and shameless to one of our friends. Anyway, scolding him like this doesn’t cost me anything.”

And just as Xu Yao had predicted, news that Lin Qian was going to bring Tang WanQi around spread quickly. A meddlesome person even started singing “Lin Qian’s going to princess carry~”

After constantly being under the weight of their studies, these teenagers, with their rampaging hormones, seemed very enthusiastic about ambiguous relationships. Soon, other people heard the news and joined in, clapping their hands and shouting rhythmically:

“Lin Qian go princess carry~”

……

The coaxing became infectious, and all of a sudden, a threatening momentum started to rise. Many students began to tease: “WanQi, good for you!”

“Lin Qian is quite good, and WanQi is also very beautiful!”

There were also several girls ‘whining’, saying: “WanQi, let go of our Ah Qian!”

“Ah Qian, you gotta man up! Xu Yao can’t help you this time.”

Tang WanQi looked back at the crowd and shouted: “Go away!”