Chapter 23 - I'm Not in a Good Mood

Lin Qian avoided the eyes of the crowd and asked Zheng PingQing: “What’s the matter?”

His question wasn’t obvious, but he knew Zheng PingQing would understand him anyway.

As expected, Zhang PingQing didn’t ask him to explain. After a small silence, he grasped Lin Qian’s hand for a moment, then let go. “Just something from the past.”

Zheng PingQing didn’t elaborate any further, but he didn’t conceal anything either because he knew that Lin Qian would understand.

After a pause, Zheng PingQing added very seriously: “But I just hugged you. After experiencing such foreplay, I feel much better.”

Lin Qian: “…..” Lin Qian reined in his urge to smack Zheng PingQing since he had just been in a bad mood.

Not only did Lin Qian not hit him, but he even took the initiative to try and coax him. “I’ll give you more experiences later.” Never let it be said that he wasn’t an attentive boyfriend.

“Don’t.” Zheng PingQing, with his courageous spirit, refused. Lin Qian almost thought he heard wrong, but then Zheng PingQing clarified. “With all that foreplay, my seventeen-year-old body will probably cause a tragedy.”

“My seventeen-year-old body doesn’t consent.” Lin Qian calmly replied.

“I’m in a bad mood again.”

In the end, Lin Qian gave in to his urge and grabbed at Zheng PingQing’s hair. He didn’t ask. There was no need to, when it came to him and Zheng PingQing.

Lin Qian then touched the collar of Zheng PingQing’s new clothes. “Did you knock something off?”

“Un.” With a slight nod, Zheng PingQing explained. “No fights, no tantrums, just accidents.”

Dazed after his talk with Chen ShiYi, he ran into a waiter holding a bowl of fried noodles and ended up covered in sauce from head to toe. A little annoyed, Zheng PingQing continued: “I wanted to buy another set of the same clothes, but they were out of stock.”

The brand wasn’t popular yet, so stores didn’t have much in stock.

“Then you could’ve just bought another pair. I could’ve changed into them, ah.”

After that revelation, Zheng PingQing was so angry he wanted to beat himself. “Damn it, why didn’t I think of that.”

Lin Qian’s words had successfully diverted Zheng PingQing’s attention. Seeing that he was in a much better mood, Lin Qian led Zheng PingQing to his little corner. Unexpectedly, Ke MuZi was still sitting there.

Ke MuZi looked at Zheng PingQing with envious eyes. “This classmate is so strong. You probably lift a lot of iron, don’t you…”

Lin Qian, who was often ‘held’: Iron??!

Zheng PingQing also had black lines as he replied: “…No.”

“Then I guess it’s just natural talent.” Ke MuZi’s programming skills were top-notch, but he was a very weak chicken in terms of strength. So he envied Zheng PingQing even more and said: “But the physical fitness of us coders certainly won’t lose to you in terms of waist and limb strain.”

Lin Qian: “…” Boss Ke sure does love coding.

Lin Qian didn’t have the nerve to tell Ke MuZi that Zheng PingQing’s ability to carry him wasn’t because of his strength, but because he had lots of practice.

Zheng PingQing, however, had no such problems. “Even if you’re doing something you love, it’s still best to do things in moderation.”

“That makes sense.” Ke MuZi nodded. But he was still tangled, saying: “But I just can’t give up on doing what I love!”