Chapter 33 - The Contaminated Class 8

Originally, the hard-earned but frail friendship between the bookworms and underachievers were on the verge of collapse due to the test results. But unexpectedly, Huo YeRui barged in halfway through and single-handedly saved the sinking ship that was their friendship.

As soon as Huo YeRui left, the atmosphere in the small office cooled from red-hot anger into mild awkwardness. Dong MingEn, a little embarrassed, turned towards the top students and said: “Huo YeRui wasn’t talking about you guys, you didn’t have to say all that.”

Lou XingGuang also looked at Jiang TingJun. “Yes, ah, even you didn’t scold me that hard…”

Jiang TingJun snorted. “How can it be the same? I’m your tutor, but who is Huo YeRui to me?”

Xu Yao also chimed in: “Internal conflicts must be settled internally. How can we stand an outsider pointing fingers at us?”

Fu YiFei pulled down the non-existent sleeves that he pushed up moments before and said: “I may be a person without merit, but I do value loyalty. I’ll beat up anyone who scolds my friends.”

This attitude of total support made Dong MingEn and his friends feel warm in their hearts. But some people also felt a little upset.

Pan Qibo, who hadn’t spoken all this time, uttered a sigh. “Your grades really are sad though. It puts our reputation as tutors in a bad light.”

Dong MingEn, Lou XingGuang, and Zhou Daota looked at each other. At last, Lou XingGuang stood and scratching his head, said: “I’ll study harder next time.”

Dong MingEn followed. “Me too.”

Zhou Daota: “Me too…”

Xu Yao looked at them, gratified. “Alright, you’ll have to keep your word. Definitely.”

Zheng PingQing, who had been waiting for some kind of improvement from them all month, didn’t particularly trust their word. He suddenly asked: “What if you guys can’t do it?”

The underachievers: “…..”

Lin Qian tapped his chin: “I have an idea.”

The underachievers suddenly felt a chill down their backs.

Lin Qian then wrote everyone a study plan and a reward and punishment plan. Afterward, the underachievers trembled and hugged each other for warmth. They began encouraging each other: “Jiayou!”

“We can’t afford to lose!”

“I’ll try to memorize 20 words tonight…No, 30!”

“This Master is a heavenly brother of No.12, how can I be punished so openly!”

With great determination, Dong MingEn made a decision. “I’ll learn from the Boss and work on some problems later tonight.”

Zheng PingQing: “…” Damn it; this guy is putting salt in my wounds! Just you wait until I find an excuse to beat him.

Looking at the several students cheering each other on, Fu YiFei suddenly asked: “Don’t you guys have a good relationship with Gou XinDou? Why not call him over to get some tutoring too?”

Pan Qibo nodded. “We have an extra tutor, might as well have Gou XinDou over.”

They were all friends who had slept together. Because of this, the bookworms now began to subconsciously take responsibility for all the underachievers.

Dong MingEn and the others looked at each other and smiled evilly.

Since Gou XinDou was their precious friend, it was only natural for all of them to face this difficulty together!