Chapter 84 - Coming Out (3)

In the Lin family home.

Lin YaZhi dragged Zheng PingQing all the way home and pushed him into the living room. He shouted: “I have to teach you well, you little bastard.”

Zheng PingQing couldn’t help but ridicule his choice of words. “Father, you keep saying ‘bastard,’ ‘bastard’- can’t you think of other synonyms to describe me?”

“You dare talk back to me!?” Lin YaZhi was getting angrier by the second. He began to circle the room, shouting: “You’re dead! Where’s the broom? Where’s the broom?”

Lin Qian stopped him and said: “Dad, you teach with your mouth, not your hands.”

“Yes, I’m all ears.” Zheng PingQing cooperated with his boyfriend and acted submissively.

Lin YaZhi furiously retorted: “You! Don’t pretend! I know you don’t mean those words.”

Zheng PingQing earnestly replied: “I’m very sincere.”

Lin Qian echoed him: “He is.”

Lin YaZhi: “…..”

In the past, Lin YaZhi was a tough guy who used his fists whenever he quarreled. If he didn’t agree with someone, he would punch first, then talk later. But he had never encountered such a roguish person before. What’s more, his son was actually siding with this hoodlum. For the first time in his life, this gutsy, brave man didn’t know what to do. Lin YaZhi was truly at a loss.

Fortunately, he finally found the broom. Lin YaZhi walked towards it, looking like a soldier who found some ammunition. He grabbed the broom and with bright eyes, said: “I don’t believe you, you little bastard. Today, I’ll hit your face until its completely unrecognizable!”

Lin Qian said: “Dad, I really don’t like him just because of his face.”

Lin YaZhi: “….”

Lin YaZhi refused to concede. “Then, I’ll beat him until he’s crippled!”

Zheng PingQing plopped down onto the carpet, his expression meek. “Then hit me. If your heart can feel better by beating me up, then I’ll willingly become a cripple.”

Truthfully, Lin YaZhi was just ranting because of heightened emotions. He could hit someone like Huo PingChuan without a second thought, but Zheng PingQing….although he was enormously angry, he was actually a little reluctant to begrudge this child.

Lin YaZhi suddenly became even angrier!

Lin YaZhi ruthlessly struck Zheng PingQing’s thigh with the broom. However, while the hit looked hard, its force didn’t even reach Zheng PingQing’s bones. Even so, Lin YaZhi’s mouth didn’t lose its sharpness. He yelled: “Who let you seduce my son! Who let you!”

“Dad!” Lin Qian immediately saw through his father. Lin YaZhi was obviously only pretending to be fierce. Lin Qian was speechless, but in the end, he couldn’t expose Lin YaZhi. Lin Qian had to cooperate with Lin YaZhi’s acting so that his father could gracefully step down.

But his father’s acting skills made it so difficult to go along with this drama, ah!

Lin Qian put a hand to his forehead. After a moment’s hesitation, he pretended to be panicked and rushed to Zheng PingQing’s side. He blocked Lin YaZhi’s broom and said: “Don’t hit him again. Do you really want to beat him up until he turns into a cripple?”

Lin YaZhi saw that his actions finally had a deterrent effect on the two. Feeling like his dignity as a parent had been slightly restored, Lin YaZhi’s expression became a little better. He said: “Such force is needed to properly teach him a lesson!”