Chapter 90 - The Weird No. 12

“RunWei, thank you for coming with me.” You NiNi said to her friend as they walked down the path.

Luo RunWei’s expression was unhappy, but she still replied: “If it wasn’t so late, I wouldn’t have come with you.”

You NiNi took her arm. “I swear, I really don’t know Zheng PingQing that well, ah.”

Luo RunWei rolled her eyes. “That has nothing to do with me.”

Then she asked: “Do you really have to go so late into the night?”

You NiNi grinned. “I heard from Xu Shuang that they’re going to play truth or dare…”

Luo RunWei immediately understood. Any group of teenagers with at least some sort of familiarity with each other will always end up divulging some juicy secrets in a game of truth or dare. You NiNi obviously didn’t want to miss this opportunity.

Luo RunWei sighed. “Do your really like Lin Qian that much? That guy has a good relationship with Zheng PingQing…Lin Qian’s probably just as trashy as that delinquent.”

You NiNi felt quite confident when she replied: “No way. Lin Qian is definitely much better than Zheng PingQing. I’m pretty confident with my intuition…”

Before she could finish her sentence, Luo RunWei suddenly yanked her back, almost making her fall.

You NiNi frowned at Luo RunWei. “What are you doing?”

However, Luo RunWei was unable to answer. Her eyes were glued to the front, and her expression was full of disbelief.

You NiNi felt her heart thump, and she suddenly had a terrible premonition. She slowly turned her head to the direction Luo RunWei was looking at…

You NiNi: “….”

She could see the campfire in the distance. At the edge of this campfire, two tall and handsome boys stood, locked in an embrace and….kissing!!!

The big campfire continued to burn, bathing the area in a scarlet glow. Although the faces of the two boys were a little fuzzy, their upstanding bodies made their identities distinguishable at a glance.

In fact, their kiss was only shallow and not particularly intense. But under the light of the fire, the scene transformed into something breath-taking.

However, You NiNi’s heart was ice-cold.

The kiss was swift, and soon, the group began to chatter and make trouble once more.

The two girls could faintly hear their conversations:

“Boss Qing and Boss Qian are the perfect couple, ah. They’re the best couple in No.12…no, in the city…bah, they’re the best couple in all of China!”

“Two families coming together through marriage, good karma forever, may you have a harmonious union…”

“Baby Dou, you used your congratulatory words wrong. It doesn’t fit the occasion, ah. Put your flattery away already..”

“No way. I worked hard to memorize it. I have to use it!”

……

Who knows how long it took, but eventually, Luo RunWei and You NiNi’s brains finally came back online. They looked at each other in the dim light and saw embarrassment in each other’s eyes.

You NiNi patted her chest and, with a calm voice, said: “You’re right. They’re the same.”

“Maybe it’s just a really bad dare…” Luo RunWei tried to comfort her.