Chapter 29 - Do Some Problems

A bunch of high school boys who were suffering from hangovers looked at each other in a daze, unable to react.

Dong MingEn ran a hand through his unruly hair and stupidly asked: “Boss, how come you stayed up all night? didn’t you drink?”

As soon as he said this, a loud crash was suddenly heard near the bathroom, scaring everyone.

They all looked towards the noise and saw that Gou XinDou had toppled a glass vase from a nearby side cabinet. Shaking, Gou XinDou felt his legs turn to jelly, and he ended up sitting on the ground.

The not-quite sober Gou XinDou exclaimed: “Where am I-ugh, headache…hurts…”

Everyone: “…” We all have headaches, who’s in the mood to listen to you!

But Dong MingEn kept on talking. He looked back towards Zheng PingQing and asked: “Boss, what did you do last night?”

Gou XinDou: !!!!

I already sacrificed myself to save your life. Why are you still trying to die!

Two people in the same room. They haven’t slept all night. One is fresh-faced, the other has huge eye bags. What else did they do!

Looking at the pure Dong MingEn asking such ridiculous questions, Gou XinDou suddenly learned what the phrase ‘one cannot live after sinning’ meant.

Gou XinDou quivered as he looked towards Zheng PingQing. As expected, Zheng PingQing’s expression had sunk, and his mood had turned dark. He looked like he was moments away from exploding. Zheng PingQing smashed his fist against the doorframe, the noise making everyone’s eyelids jump.

Gou XinDou prayed for Dong MingEn, hoping that he could pass on in peace.

“What else?” Zheng PingQing said slowly, his tone full of resentment. “I did Math problems all night.”

Everyone: “…”

Gou XinDou: “…??”

Dong MingEn had an expression of admiration and sincerely said: “Really worthy of being called our Boss! Studying all night, even after the test just ended!”

Lou XingGuang was ashamed of himself. “The Boss has so much perseverance!”

Zhou Daota murmured: “I just can’t compare…”

Even students from the top class were shocked. Xu Yao, still mostly out of it, subconsciously clapped. “Commend, I commend you.”

Jiang TingJun also followed: “Very admirable.”

Fu YiFei and Pan Qibo both put up their thumbs. “….I feel second-rate compared to you.”

“Studying all night is harmful to your health.” Lin Qian told the others with a smile. “As a friend, let me remind you that you should all go to bed early and get up early. Maintaining a good mental state in more conducive to improving your efficiency when learning.”

After saying this, he turned and pushed Zheng PingQing back into the room. “And as for you, you need to catch up on your sleep. I can see your eyebags sagging like a shar-pei.”

Zheng PingQing allowed himself to be pushed, grumbling all the way: “Shar-peis can be handsome too, you know&#k2026;.”

Lin Qian: “Yes, yes, yes.”

And with a bang, the bedroom door closed, leaving a hallway full of hungover youngsters. The teenagers looked amongst themselves, full of shame.

Lou XingGuang shivered. “I thought Boss was just studying in school, but he was actually studying at home too&#k2026;”