Chapter 28 - Sleeping Together

A barbecue shop not far from No.12 High School was currently filled with students. Although they were sitting at the same table, there was an obvious divide that separated them into two groups. They all looked embarrassed and lost.

If any other No.12 student happened upon this scene, they would be able to recognize this large crowd to be the two most famous combative groups in their school. It was Lin Qian with his friends from the top class, and Zheng PingQing with his younger brothers in the…less advanced class.

And this student who saw this particular scene would probably go ‘haha’ and look like they’ve been cheated.

You should know that these two groups were famous for being completely incompatible from the moment they met. They were guaranteed to fight whenever they appear together in the same place. No. 12 students have seen and broken up countless fights.

But they didn’t expect that after one short summer vacation, these unreliable boys suddenly said that they’ve reconciled!

For the students who picked a side and invested themselves in this battle, how can they endure!

However, they didn’t know that the members of these two groups were also at a loss.

The first monthly test for the seniors happened earlier that day. No.12 High School had arranged the test to occur on a Saturday so that any highly strung or nervous student could have a day off after the test.

And now these two groups appeared together in this barbecue shop after they all sat a test…

Before, on a certain day…well, we don’t need to recall every single thing that happened back then. But on that particular day, Dong MingEn had made full use of his diaphragm and demanded Lin Qian to treat him to some food. He never expected Lin Qian to readily agree to his demands, and later, to actually bring it up and schedule it. Lin Qian expressed that everyone in the tutoring group could go out and eat after the test to relax and chat with each other.

Everyone who was supposed to be chatting and relaxing with each other: “…..”

Look into your heart and tell me, weren’t the tutoring sessions just a way for the two groups to use each other?

At this moment, every single friend and brother sitting on this table were in a complicated mood.

As the relationship between the groups’ two bosses grew hotter and hotter, the public also began to view the two factions as one inseparable gang. The pictures of their princess carry were still being circulated in the community to this day, and even their dramatic backstory filled with life, love, and hate was gradually spreading past their school. And having reached this stage, no one in either group had the courage to explain that they weren’t friends, but were instead using each other.

But in the dead of night, some couldn’t help but have occasional doubts. Having spent so much time with the enemy, had feelings that shouldn’t have existed developed?

However, some people didn’t have such convoluted thoughts. Gou XinDou, who was sitting next to Dong MingEn, was as quiet as a chicken. His entire person exuded an aura that said ‘who am I, where am I?’

If he had known that Dong MingEn’s invitation to ‘plunder the home of the wealthy’ involved the ‘wealthy’ Lin Qian, he would never have come.

Dong MingEn saw Xu Yao staring at him. Coughing to hide his embarrassment, he said: “Come on, let’s order, order.”

When the first monthly test neared, Dong MingEn and friends finally experienced a sense of urgency. They began to actively read through their textbooks, and for the first time, took the initiative to ask teachers and their tutors for some help.