Chapter Ch102.1 - Extra 7: Little Overlord Shao SiJia (3)

“Dear colleagues, we have successfully signed a two-year contract with Jin Huang. This year’s overseas trip can be considered ours.

The next morning, a smiling Deng Han announced the good news to his department.

Bi XiaoFei had contacted Geng ShiGuang, the marketing director of Jin Huang, a well-known company that hadn’t had an online presence for a long time. Now, Geng ShiGuang had personally come to their company and was received by Shao SiJia and Deng Han.

Geng ShiGuang had only planned to sign a half-year basic contract with Shuttle Technology to try their services. However, Shao SiJia had formulated an entirely professional personalized plan for their company’s situation. She provided some future statistics and showed him what the predicted result of their collaboration would have. In the end, Geng ShiGuang was convinced, and he signed a two-year contract in one go. Of course, the money involved in a two-year deal was immense.

This contract, coupled with all the other collaborations Shao SiJia had gotten with the smaller customers, not only made up for the loss they had with the Tong contract but even exceeded it.

As soon as the sent Geng ShiGuang off, Deng Han immediately informed everyone in the department. This time, he didn’t bother covering up his bias towards Shao SiJia.

“This contract was acquired by SiJia. It’s because of her that our department is now on top of the performance charts.” Deng Han’s tone was full of praise. “She just recently passed her probation period, yet she already achieved such remarkable results. I hope everyone can learn from her!”

Although Shao SiJia showed her true unbridled personality in the office when she fought with Bai XiaoFei, her efforts when acquiring these contracts were evident to all. So all the employees gave their most sincere and respectful praises, and also took the opportunity to coax Shao SiJia into treating everyone to a meal.

When he heard this, Deng Han hurriedly said: “Don’t be so shameless, ah. Letting a young girl who just passed her probation period to treat you…If you have the ability to ask someone so brazenly, then might as well as me, ah.”

Everyone laughed and began to take advantage of Deng Han instead. However, Shao SiJia smiled and said: “It’s fine. Manager, I also don’t need a bonus for the contracts I’ve gotten. Use the money on department activities instead.”

When she said this, everyone was shocked.

“FML, Shao SiJia, don’t be so impulsive!”

“No, no, be impulsive! Aren’t we going to travel abroad at the end of the year? Should we go on a tour?”

Some people thought that Shao SiJia didn’t know the amount of bonus she would be getting and kindly asked her: “SiJia, don’t you know how much your bonus is?”

Deng Han also began to sweat a bit. “Shao SiJia, are you joking?”

Shao SiJia crossed her arms across her chest. “You people talk too much. Just tell me already: do you guys want it or not?”

Everyone: “…”

Really worthy of being called the office tyrant. We aren’t allowed to refuse anything, even when she’s offering money.

Immediately after she said this, an undignified voice blurted out: “Want-”

Deng Han: “….”

Deng Han looked at Shao SiJia’s expression and abruptly remembered that she was planning to go abroad to study. Shao SiJia had also previously said that she would resign once she recouped the amount of money lost from the Tong contract.