Chapter 30 - It's Exactly What It Looks Like

It was noisy outside, so after drinking some water, Zheng PingQing got up to see what was happening. But when he got to the living room, he was met with a truly shocking scene.

The sofa, coffee table, and all the other furniture had been moved towards the wall, and the rug had also been rolled up and placed to the side. It left a vast and open space in the middle, fully showcasing Zheng PingQing’s extraordinary family circumstances.

But right now, nobody was concerned about Zheng PingQing and his circumstances. Instead, they were all standing in a row, nervously staring down towards the living room floor, shouting, “Come on!” or “We can’t lose!” or “The pride of Class 8 depends on you!”

Zheng PingQing followed everyone’s line of sight and saw Lou XingGuang and Jiang TingJun crouching on the ground, their butts sticking up in the air. Both of their hands held rags that were pressed to the floor.

Zheng PingQing had no idea what was happening, so he tried to look for Lin Qian, only to see him sitting on the sofa against the wall. He was lazily sipping some water, his expression a stark contrast to the other high-school boys in the room.

Zheng PingQing walked towards him and asked: “What’s going on?”

Dong MingEn, who had noticed him first, happily waved Zheng PingQing over. “Boss, we’re doing a cleaning game, come and cheer us on!”

Zheng PingQing: “…..?”

Lin Qian also turned towards Zheng PingQing and patted the space beside him. With a smile, he said: “Come, we can watch together.”

Zheng PingQing went and sat next to Lin Qian on the sofa. Still confused, he asked again: “What’s happening?”

Lin Qian spread his hands and explained: “I told them they had to clean the house before they could leave, and they ended up making a game out of it. They raced on who could clean the windows the fastest, then who could make their beds the fastest, then with cleaning the cabinets and tables, and now, its the final match- who can clean the floor better…”

Zheng PingQing: “….” He glanced around the room and realized that the room really was sparkling. Even the auntie that usually came to clean had never made the house shine this bright.

“Oh, and also,” Lin Qian added, “Right now the score is 2:1, with my class leading by a point.”

Zheng PingQing was surprised. “Does studying and doing homework give you an advantage in doing housework?” Zheng PingQing looked at his top-scorer boyfriend, who had a natural talent when it came to teasing him.

Right after he said this, Zheng PingQing had a moment of silence…fuck, why was he focusing on that? Shouldn’t he be asking why these people were doing something so retarded in the first place?

Lin Qian replied: “It has nothing to do with studying. It’s just that your friends’ destructive powers are too strong. Dong MingEn managed to break two vases while wiping some tables.” Lin Qian tilted his chin towards a nearby trash can filled with broken glass.

Zheng PingQing: “…it’s a good thing we don’t buy antiques.”

As they continued to chat, they didn’t notice the jittery Gou XinDou nearby, aiming his laser eyes towards them. He had been uneasy the moment Zheng PingQing appeared.

Gou XinDou watched Zheng PingQing sit next to Lin Qian, and talk like they were the only ones in each other’s eyes. Zheng PingQing then picked up the glass of water Lin Qian had set aside and…casually took a sip.

Gou XinDou: !!!!

Lin Qian just drank from that glass! He saw it with his own eyes!

For the first time in his life, Gou XinDou hated the fact that he knew so much. His soul was practically escaping his body when he finally turned his eyes away. He didn’t dare look at Lin Qian and Zheng PingQing again.