Chapter 14 - The Fall of a Hero

Before this confrontation, DongMingEn had long thought of a hundered different ways Lin YaZhi could send them flying. He similarly thought of a hundred different ways he could counter these attempts. Dong MingEn had been prepared the moment he stood up and was on guard for whatever Lin YaZhi might throw at them.

But why did Overlord Lin YaZhi suddenly topple?

Dong MingEn was so angry that for a hot second, he wanted to shout: Wake up, aren’t you the coldest math teacher in the entire school?

How can that smile of yours garner anyone’s trust?

Men are all humongous liars!

Lin YaZhi’s sudden kindness was way beyond Dong MingEn’s expectations. The classroom became silent for a while before Lou XingGuang calmly spoke: “Sorry teacher, but we want to play basketball.”

To display their power, Lou XingGuang turned to Zheng PingQing and raised his chin, asking: “Right Boss?”

Zheng PingQing’s face was unusually cold, and his aura was faintly murderous.

This made Lou XingGuang’s heart sigh in relief.

That’s right. This was how the Boss usually faced Lin YaZhi!

Zheng PingQing hated Lin YaZhi very much. It was common for him to just skip Lin YaZhi’s classes. It was also common for Zheng PingQing to deliberately find faults during class when he was in a particularly bad mood.

And whenever he and Lin YaZhi confronted each other, his expression was just like this.

Cold! Full of murderous aura!

The air of a true king when opposing a tyrant!

Lou XingGuang knew they had done the right thing when they saw Zheng PingQing’s expression.

They had succeeded in dividing Zheng PingQing’s sorrows, had relieved some of his troubles. Lou XingGuang exchanged happy glances with his friends.

The students could feel the upcoming storm and were so excited they forgot to continue eating popcorn, concentrating on watching the fun show instead.

Although battles between Zheng PingQing and Lin YaZhi happened in Class 8 often, such wonderful plots were always worth watching. Not to mention, it always produced exciting ideas on how to fight, greatly enriching the entire class’ knowledge.

The class’ Yellow Diamond Aristocrats” even thought of the title of today’s QQ chatroom – 《Praise the Hero: Boss Zheng》

When Lin YaZhi noticed the conversation turning to include Zheng PingQing, his face became delicate. If Zheng PingQing tried to pick a fight, he really wouldn’t be able to do anything.

This was a student who was genuinely firm, and was unmoved by any sort of force or persuasion.

The joy that came from his son suddenly recognizing him as his father, dimmed.

Lin YaZhi suddenly felt a little tired. But in the end, he decided to work a bit more on student Zheng PingQing. After all, his family relationship was more fulfilling, so his heart was filled with the urge to give back to society, to save another teenager.

Lin YaZhi tried to control himself and not reveal a monstrously icy expression as he did in the past. He tried to reason with Zheng PingQing: “Student Zheng…”

“It’s none of my business.” Zheng PingQing interrupted, quickly shaking his head to indicate that he didn’t know anything: “I don’t want to play basketball; I want to listen to the lesson.”