|TWO|

Time 8:30 <France>

Time 8:30
<France>

I enter school doors walking inside the building earning stares and whispers. Most likely It's about the drama.

I mean everyone is jealous of me. I mean why wouldn't they? My father is a famous billionaire with a fat ass bank account.

I walk to my locker taking the books I need for my classes out. I have only have 3 classes today but it switches everyday. Monday and Wednesday I have math, business and English. Tuesday and Thursday I have science and reading. I don't have school on Friday-Sunday so those three says I do my homework.

I felt someone staring at me I turned around to see Jaxon (Jax-sun) my boy best friend. "Jax hey" I said bring him into a hug.

"She's going around telling people you fucked her dad" Jax said and I bursted into laughter.

Everyone started staring at me.

"I didn't fuck her dad one he's ugly as fuck and two he's like 60 years old" I said and everyone looked down the hall and what do you know it's my ex-boyfriend. Ew.

Ethan walks up to me. Ugh, kill me now.

"Look baby I'm sor-" I immediately slap him across the face.

Everyone starts gasping.

"You mother fucker you cheat on my with my best friend of a whore then come to school acting like everything is normal" I feel my body heat up in anger. "I'm telling my dad and once I do he will destroy you. you price of shit"

"Always gotta have daddy do the dirty work" I turn around see Emory.

My now ex-best friend.

"Bitch I will fuck you up" I said tightening my fist.

"Girl you live off daddy's money you know nothing about fighting" she laughs, "and your just jealous cause I stole your man" she adds.

"I walk down these halls and the boys fall to their knees. I can make any man fall for me" I said and her face went red.

"Everyone thinks your trashy hoe" Emory laughs.

"Even your mom knew that's why she left you at si-" I quickly cut her off by punching her in the face and doing in a couple more times until she hit the ground.

"Don't you ever talk bad about my family you jealous whore" I yell in her face and get on top of her and beating the shit out of her.