| THIRTY - TWO |

<France> Time: 2:00pm

<France>
Time: 2:00pm

It's been five days since me and Gabriella have been dating. She's in New York right now with her class trip.

Which makes me mad because I can't be with her and she can't be with me.

And that's why I had one of my hackers going to school and see what hotel they are at in New York so I can go there and be with her she is my girlfriend after all no class trip is going to stop me from seeing my girlfriend, my girl, my every-thing.

Okay you dude we get it she's your fucking girlfriend now shut the fuck up - my inner thoughts, tell me.

I was currently packing my bag to go to New York right now I packed only three black dress shirts, three black dress pants a pair of my dress shoes and my black belt and then I pack three pairs of my gray sweat pants. And then I can't forget about my hygiene stuff. I packed my toothbrush and toothpaste, cologne, hair gel, my comb, and my razor you know to shave things.

Smirk, smirk.

My hacker family got back at me, telling me that she was at 'The Peninsula New York'.

A/N: If you're wondering what it looks like you can go online and see.

After I'm done packing, I grab my wallet and my phone and walk out to one of my drivers cars and tell them to take me to the airport that's where my private jet is at.

I'm coming Gabriella.

Oh another thing Gabi let me call her Gabriella now because that we're dating But I'll still call her Gabi sometimes.

Which she doesn't like because when I called her Gabriella, she liked how it comes out of my mouth for some odd reason.

*******

It was currently 6:00 and I was currently waiting for my private jet to be ready to board even though I'm the only one going on it but they still have to fill it with gas.

I was just on my phone while drinking my coffee replying to some business emails.

One of my guards came to me to let me know that my private jet is ready for me to board.

I grab my suitcase, following my guards to where I will board.

When I get inside of the Jet, how do you say to go into the private bedroom so I can rest during the flight even though it's not that

When I get inside of the jet, I decide to go into the bedroom, so I can rest during the flight even though it's not that long.

I put my suitcases on the couch that was in the room and then I take off my shoes and lay in the bed closing my eyes drifting off to sleep.