| FIFTY - SEVEN |

A/N I just realized this before I published every chapter that there are two Fifty seven chapters My apologies will fix when I edit!!

<France>
Time: 11:07am

"Well sorry I don't know what to fucking pack for freaking whole week trip that will be in New York" I yell at one of my new business partners also probably my new best friend.

"Easy just put two pair your sweatpants in there a couple pairs of your T-shirts some of your boxer briefs some socks, put four dress shirts in there of your black ones because they make you look more hot and two of your dress pants and a pair of your dress shoes, a pair of your regular shoes and then your slippers and then put in your toiletries and then you're done" Eli says making me roll my eyes.

He only travels all the time like 24 seven that's why he knows how to pack a suitcase.

I already finish Lucianos I just put five pairs of PJs, five pairs of T-shirts, five pairs of bottoms, five pairs of socks, a pair of his tennis shoes, a pair of his slides and his slippers, and then I just put in his shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, toothbrush, and toothpaste he's still little so he doesn't need to pack much. In another bag I put in some of his favorite toys.

"we're gonna leave now bye" I tell Enzo who came to pick up blue.

"Bye and don't fuck my sister too much" he says, and I sent him a glare.

"My son is right fucking sleeping in my chest" he smirks before waving it off and ignoring what I just said.

"Ready to go see mama" I asked for sleeping Luciano.

*******

We just arrived in New York, and I have one of my men taking in our bags to the hotel we're staying at.

Gabriella told me she doesn't have any more classes for the rest of the week because everyone will be getting ready for the ball.

I told her that I be arriving tomorrow only because I want to surprise her.

Oops, sorry we want to surprise her.

Me and Luciano walk into the school building and go to the office so I can ask where Gabriella dorm.

When I went into the office, she told me top floor room, 707.

Imagine living in a place with 800+ rooms I could never. Okay, that's a lie when I was 20 I lived in a penthouse.

When I get to the room, I open it wishing I could and see my eyes some random girl riding her fuck buddy, or boyfriend, or whoever I immediately shut the door and hear yelling from the other side.

Whoops.

I hear shuffling from the other side and a few minutes later, the door opens with a girl wrapped in a blanket.

"I apologize about that. Sorry oh my god you're a Giovanni, Gabriella's boyfriend. Am I right?" The small and young girl says.

I nodded my head yes, "yeah, where is Gabriella Though?" I asked.

"She went dress shopping with one of our friends. She left about an hour ago so she should be back soon" she says, and I grow in patient.

"Yeah give me like five minutes and I'll let you wait in the room for her. I'll just go to my 'friends' room" she says referring to her fuck buddy.

"Okay" I wait outside the door and it feels like forever before she open the door back up.

"The room over there is Gabriella's" she says, pointing to the left that has a door cracked and you can see the light LED light coming from it.

The guy that she was riding on the couch over there, walked past me out of the room.

"I apologize you had to see that thankfully your son has his head towards the other way" she says awkwardly.

I hum in response.

"if Gabrielle asks, just tell her I went to a friend's room" she says before leaving the room.

"I walk into Gabriella's room and turn off the LED lights, putting Luciano on the beanbag that was next to Gabriella's bookshelf I take out some of the toys that I had in a little bag for him, and he starts playing with them.

I hear the door open and shut, and I walk out seeing Gabriella with lots of bags in her hands.

"Still comes home With hands full of bag still, huh?" I said walking towards her.

"GIOVANNI" she yells, letting all the bags fall her hands to the ground and running to me hugging me.

"Hello, gorgeous"

• Who just leaves their kid in the room alone he's not even a year and a half

• DADDY GIO IS BACK TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF GABRIELLA!!

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 809

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez