| FIFTEENTH |

<France>Time: 11:23am

<France>
Time: 11:23am

I wake up seeing Gabriella still in bed with me and with her arms wrapped around my waist.

Last night was the best time of my life I don't think I have ever cummed so hard and it went inside of her, though I hope she's on birth control because I didn't wear a condom last night.

And I certainly don't want another kid at the moment.

She starts to shuffle in bed then groans opening her eyes.

"It's to bright" she mumbles hiding her face in my neck.

I pull her body on top of mine, with her head, laying on my chest as a stroke her hair.

Fifteen minutes go by of me stroking her hair, she groans and looks up so that we're face to face.

I gaze at the blush that creeps up on her cheeks, she turns into a tomato looking away in embarrassment.

I grab her chin making her look at me in the eyes, "You look absolutely beautiful" I tell her.

She turns even more read, "Th-thanks" she stutters.

I put some strands of her hair behind her ear, looking into her eyes I see them spark.

I don't know why I'm about to say this but "I think I'm starting to actually like you".

"i- wha-" she was cut off by someone knocking on the door.

When I heard the knock at the door I immediately got up and started getting dressed so did Gabi.

"Hey I just wanted to let you know breakfast is ready" I heard Veronica say from behind the door.

"Okay be right down" Gabi says while putting some leggings and a black nike sports bra on.

I go to the closet putting some grey sweats on, this is the main guest room so I stored sweats in here.

We walk downstairs seeing both Anastasia and Enzo at the kitchen table and Veronica putting food on the plates for us.

"Good morning" Veronica says. Pushing seats out for me and Gabi.

Me being across from Enzo and Gabriella being across from Anastasia.

"How was trick or treating last night?" I asked, while Veronica set down my coffee.

"It was so awsoom and guess what daddy" Anastasia says.

"What's up principessa?" I ask.

A huge grain appears on her face,
"I got lots of Twix and I even got some lollipops" her from grows.

"I had a lollipop too last night, except it was inside me" I hear Gabby mutter quietly, so that only I can hear.

I was there because you're Smirking I send her a glare.

"Gabi did you have fun last night with Aaron" Enzo says, and points to his neck area.

"Oh....umm yeah sure did" Gabi says embarrassed and nervously.

"Last night was the time of my life" Enzo says sitting back in his chair.

********

After we eat breakfast, I went back upstairs to my room to get ready for the day.

Veronica decided to take Anastasia to the mall for the day.

I put on a black dress shirt and black slacks to match. I undo a few buttons at the top of my dress shirt to show off some of my chest tattoos.

I get a call from Vincenzo Gabbi's, dad and I immediately answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey I was just wondering how everything's going?" He asks.

"it's fine everything's going good" I say into the phone, as I begin walking down the stairs.

"Okay well I have a meeting in about 10 minutes. I'm gonna end the call" he says, then hangs up after I say okay.

When I get to living room, I see Gabi in a light pink shirt tight dress that stops mid thigh.

I look her up and down and being in walking towards her.

I smashed my lips on her, knowing that we're in the house alone.

"Fuck your so addicting" I groan pushing her on the couch and getting on top of her.

Will you begin to Make out aggressively.

I slid my hand up her dress feeling no underwear so it was easy for me to slide my fingers in to her. We were still making out until someone caught our attention by clearing their throat.

Enzo.

• Lmao cliffhanger

• Lmao cliffhanger.

• what do you think's gonna happen? 😏

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 741 (short chapter sorry)

Next update: November 30.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez