| SEVEN |

Time: 6:00pm<France>

Time: 6:00pm
<France>

I was dressed in a navy blue spaghetti strap tight dress that ended mid- thigh and I matched it with my G necklace and black stilettos heels.

I'm still feeling nauseous from earlier, Because when I went to the bathroom I got my period. The good thing is that my periods only last three to four days. I know that's not normal but for me it is.

I spray my strawberry pound cake perfume on and walk downstairs.

My father told me we were having guests over but I had no idea who.

I walked out of my room entering the hallway. I walk down the stairs.

I looked and saw Mr. Hernandez right across from my dad chatting with him, I look down seeing a little tiny girl holding his hand - more like finger.

-shit.

Don't tell me I not only fucked my Professor and dad's best friend - but a married man. Now I feel even more guilty. Fuck my life.

I see someone come in from the kitchen and stand next to my dad that I wish I didn't see.

I stop in the middle of the stairs, crossing my arms giving her a hard ass glare, that I inherited from my dear daddy.

"What the fuck is she doing here" I scrawl seeing my mother next to my dad.

"Mija we have guests and-" he looks down at the little girl "- and little ears"

I get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh my baby you've grown so much. I missed you" my 'mother' says and goes in for a hug but I quickly dodge it and move aside.

"Sorry I don't hug wh-" I realize the little girl was still here, "- W words" I said putting in a fake smile.

"What's the W word?" The little girl asks.

I kneel down right in front of her "the W word means whales you know the type the diips from wave to wave" I said and stood up.

"Just like my mom except she hops from man to man" I said for everyone to hear except the little girl.

My mom gasps, and Enzo starts to snicker.

"Come on hunny I just missed you" she says coming close to me.

"Ha, Miss me? If you missed me then where were you between the ages of six to seventeen? out of all those eleven years I saw you twice at eight and thirteen" I said to her with a glimpse of anger and sadness.

"I'm sorry" she whispers looking down.

"How about you do me a favor - for once in your life - and leave and never come back" I said and I angrily yell. "Mija!! We are here for a family and friend dinner now go to the table please" I head to the table but not before giving my mom the 'fuck you' finger.